All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing

TheLuigi907
Mechanic
Mechanic

Re: Civilization V

Post by TheLuigi907 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:39 am

Miao wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:42 pm
More to the north, Trinidad & Tobago almost eliminated Sint Maarten as they banished the... Maartenese? to the southern tip of South America just above Tierra Del Fuego.
I hate it when a civ manages to pull a move like Sint Maarten's, only prolonging the inevitable. :roll:

死の (Shino)
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by 死の (Shino) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:18 pm

TheLuigi907 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:39 am
Miao wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:42 pm
More to the north, Trinidad & Tobago almost eliminated Sint Maarten as they banished the... Maartenese? to the southern tip of South America just above Tierra Del Fuego.
I hate it when a civ manages to pull a move like Sint Maarten's, only prolonging the inevitable. :roll:
I like when a situation like that happens, but only when the game is not totally focused on domination. Most of the time those civs can't make a comeback on their own and need help from others, help that they only get when a diplomatic victory is enabled.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.

Oskad-87
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Oskad-87 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:31 pm

死の (Shino) wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:18 pm
Most of the time those civs can't make a comeback on their own and need help from others, help that they only get when a diplomatic victory is enabled.
Comebacks are only cool when the civs don't get their cities handed back to them by another more powerful civ.

i.e. The Huns declare war on Portugal, Portugal loses Lisbon but remain alive, Austria declares war on the the Huns, Austria captures Lisbon and gives it back to the Portuguese. Boring.

Germany declares war on China, China loses Beijing but remains alive, Germany declares war on Brazil, Germany couldn't afford to take Brazil's capital, China declares war on Germany, takes back Beijing and captures Berlin. Cool.

Return to “General Gaming”