Watch_Dogs™

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hi

Just wondered if anyone here will be playing Watch_Dogs i will be placing my pre order tomorrow or sometime next week depends how lazy i feel.
Check it out it looks like it might be a bit of a blast plus it is good to see Ubisoft trying new things especially in multilayer format especially considering how tough PC market is for Developers right now.

Release date according to Steam Store: 28 May 2014

Steam store page:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

It dose look interesting but I'm not sure it's my type of game. :?
However I'm not ruling it out, let me know what you think of it and I might give it a go. :party:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I'm thinking of pre-ordering this game. Watch Dogs

Looks very good. Thoughts?

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

not preordering it but getting it with my new gpu and possibly on console
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Like I said in an earlier post it looks interesting but still not sure if it's my type of game. :?
I like first person shooters and I also like exploration games, this game seems to have all that, its the rest I an not sure of so I think I'll wait till release and get a hands on review from one of you guys first. :D
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The game is rather expensive, even with discount. :eeek:

It also has 0-day DLC, something i don't like, because it will always feel like they left something out, only to sell it seperately.

If you buy the limited edition and the season pass, it will be around 80€. Rather steep IMO.
And it will be more expensive after the release, lol.

So the question is, is it worth it. How many hours will it take to complete this game.
I do like the graphics a lot. Chicago is very cool and the gameplay looks good as well.

2 more weeks to decide. :mrgreen:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/23/ ... st-5-hours" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IGN is not too critical about it, lol
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

im still not sure just yet my biggest concern is the multi-player aspect and cheaters when and if cheating becomes possible how will this affect the game and my personal game will a cheater be-able to connect to my game instant kill me and then vanish. :think:

But then again it cant be any worse than all the other games i play that have cheaters

Plus cant be any worse than COD Ghost i pre-ordered what waste of money that was never again lol

Also MadManCK has good point on 0 day DLC sometimes this can be a bad sign but could it also be due to the games delayed production because Watch dogs original release date was pushed back similar to The Crew

plus also finding the time to play i now have a Game schedule to try and divided all games i play/test into even hours never works but i try :)
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I might be getting the game just so I can explore my new home-city! But actually, the game looks like it has a lot of really innovative concepts here, and I always like to see new ideas thrown around in gaming. The multiplayer seems like it would be too stressful for me, but the singleplayer campaign looks really engaging and fun. I'll give it a go when I get an Xbox One (without the Kinect!!!!!).
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, chicago is epic. I think i will grab this game 8-)

I can get a special offer with some DLC or do the steam pre order deal, lol
:2thumbsup:

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

The only complaint I got is that the game is in the USA, boring map, it wouldn't hurt if they started usin' other countries for their maps. Image

The main reason my favourite PS2 game is Driver 3 is because it happens in France and Turkey (and Miami). All I want is a free-roam game that doesn't have any city from the US as the explorable map. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!

Return to “General Gaming”