Watch_Dogs™

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:Just looking through Steam store noticed Watchdogs jumped up in price for me it was 59.99 now its jumped to 74.95 not including season pass which is 27.95

Also remember those prices are in USD

total cost for me including season pass = $111.50 :angry-banghead:

Starting to get sick of gaming company's doing this and i defiantly wont be buying it now it also raises doubts about me purchasing the crew see how i feel when i cool off :angry-screaming:

I can understand it on a boxed copy from a store you have freight and production etc but for digital key on steam is just not right and to do it a week before release and call it pricing error :snooty:

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/05/watch- ... ustify-it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I walked into a Game store today and noticed it on the shelves with no price on but instead a sticker saying pre-order now, so I asked an assistant the price of the game for PC this was the conversation.....
Me Excuse me can you tell me the price of the PC version.
Assistant I'm sorry but we won't know the price till the release day
Me But lot's of places including Steam have prices for it.
Assistant What price is it on Steam.
Me £49.99
Assistant Don't know about that but we wont can't give you a price till release day.
Me Idiot !

I then walked out of the shop before I said something I shouldn't of.
How can they expect you to buy something on a pre-order without knowing the final price, is this so they can rip you off on release day with some made up price depending on sales. :angry-screaming:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've been watching some live streaming of this game and it's really looking nice, the gameplay's not bad ether :lol:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I'm preloading now :party:

We'll see tomorrow. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Cool, let me know what you think and if it's positive I'll put my granny on eBay to raise the money for it. :D
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hey Madman how's the game going, is it worth the £40 :?:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Hey Madman how's the game going, is it worth the £40 :?:
Haha, only played throught the first parts of the game. Did a take out. But done that with driving, i need to use those obstacles and traffic lights more.
Game looks awesome, runs smooth as butter, seems to be very well polished. I have to get used to the 3rd person viewpoint.

I found a poker game in a cellar, lol. That was kinda cool.
The hacking of personal devices makes you more aware of all the stuff we share on a daily base IRL, lol

So far it seems like a fun game to me. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for the feed back it dose sound tempting :think:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

im still downloading my copy since release i got it on Uplay managed to get a key cheap on 3rd party site
Uplay key only for $44 so i cant complain to much but i still have to get season pass which i will have to buy from Uplay sadly i rather Steam but hey its cheaper than Steams price

So i will be floating around in the dark alleys soon stalking ATM machines :)

Madman do you have the season pass if you do how big was the download Australia's internet is behind the rest of the world so if i want it for weekend i need to start download tomorrow
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I don't have the season pass. Only grabbed the Special Edition in the pre-sale. Comes with some nice DLC already

Controls are a bit too indirect for me, either too much or too little input. Makes driving not easy.

The gameplay is very nice.

:party:

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:I don't have the season pass. Only grabbed the Special Edition in the pre-sale. Comes with some nice DLC already

Controls are a bit too indirect for me, either too much or too little input. Makes driving not easy.

The gameplay is very nice.

:party:

I grabbed the season pass not whole lot there but i guess more DLC to come

Yeah controls feel very console like at times also i turn left then it turns left later or to much left i can live with that has nice smoke effect when doing burnouts but the graphics all on ultra is very nice i like just walking around looking at stuff especially the rain beautiful

did bit of online free roam i was hoping for co-op but ended up having shoot out with mate instead good fun

Game definitely needs a patch or two

Return to “General Gaming”