Watch_Dogs™

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Recorded some messed up escape. Hard to control the car with these slow controls, lol :lol:

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:eeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Watch Dogs: Next Gen Vs. Current Gen Graphics Comparison :o

Image Image
\/8

Comparison of cut scenes. :loll:
IMO this game looks good only in rain at night. Overall it doesn't look like next gen, only requirement pc specs are next gen. There's no optimization in this game.
I didn't play it but there's a lot of info on foums from guys who played it, a lot of pics and videos to judge graphics and optimization. I don't want to tell anything about the gameplay because it's not what you can judge without trying, but I didn't see any positive feedback on driving physics.
Basically the whole situation looks similar to GTA IV release on pc's back in the day. There was horrible optimization too and even now 6 years after release people still can't run it smooth, without FPS drops.
I thought it will be a nice substitute for GTA V till they release it on PC's, but looking at the current situation I think I'll pass. Especially that the whole hacking thing is not that exciting for me.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Driving physics are bad in combo with the slow indirect controls. It is hard to judge how much "steer" to give without any reference.
Maybe the physics themselves are not too bad. But i can not judge that. The combination of physics and controls is the bad side of this game.

The video i posted in this thread is probably the worst driving i have ever posted lol. :laughing-rolling:

But the game is still cool to play.

Uplay servers were very hard to reach and timed out a lot. I played offline instead. Don't think hacking other players is high on my to-do list anyway.

But i do hope they get their act together with The Crew. The game will be run from Ivory Tower servers, but you still have to login through Uplay. Worries me a bit.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

\/8

I wouldn't blame UBI for the servers issue, I was sure it will happen. It almost always does with the launch of the big title. And in this case hype was very big.
Online hacking is confusing for me. Do other people can always hack you? If yes then it will be hard to just cruise/run around the city because there always will be someone who want to hack you. ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Probably only in targeted situations. i switched it off. And probably won't switch online on again. 8-)

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!

Return to “General Gaming”