Watch_Dogs™

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:The only complaint I got is that the game is in the USA, boring map, it wouldn't hurt if they started usin' other countries for their maps. Image

The main reason my favourite PS2 game is Driver 3 is because it happens in France and Turkey (and Miami). All I want is a free-roam game that doesn't have any city from the US as the explorable map. Image
+99999999999

USA is just overused when it comes to locations for open world games.
PSN: Cain211-RO
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hmm, i'm pretty sure The Crew is the first time someone creates the whole USA, scaled, but still.

Off course it is because of commercial reasons. But Chicago has a special vibe when it comes to crime and crime fighters.
I like that setting for Watchdogs.

I was just about going to order the game. But canceled. :lol:

Few more days to decide. I'm more a racer anyway.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:But Chicago has a special vibe when it comes to crime and crime fighters.
Then go to Rio de Janeiro, or to Tegucigalpa...
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

im also waiting until the first bunch of reviews come out then i will go from there i keep hearing mixed rumors about uplays poor servers and game issue
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Latest game play footage (may contain spoilers)
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Those graphics look awesome :2thumbsup:

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Second half
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Image Image
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:favourite PS2 game is Driver 3 because it happens in France and Turkey
Really? I gottta check this out. :o
RUF is better than Porsche!

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just looking through Steam store noticed Watchdogs jumped up in price for me it was 59.99 now its jumped to 74.95 not including season pass which is 27.95

Also remember those prices are in USD

total cost for me including season pass = $111.50 :angry-banghead:

Starting to get sick of gaming company's doing this and i defiantly wont be buying it now it also raises doubts about me purchasing the crew see how i feel when i cool off :angry-screaming:

I can understand it on a boxed copy from a store you have freight and production etc but for digital key on steam is just not right and to do it a week before release and call it pricing error :snooty:

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/05/watch- ... ustify-it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I grabbed it from steam on the last day of the pre order benefits. 8-)

They usually stop selling it in pre-order on Steam one week before launch. Or adjust the price. There is a small benefit for early decision makers. I remember something similar with Grid2, when the price bumped up 10€.

I wanted to wait for reviews, but grabbed it anyway as the graphics are really cool. Don't know how long this game will last. Probably not near The Crew when it comes to value for money.

But the pricing around this game is rather aggressive. :twisted:

Now let's see if it is any good :D

Return to “General Gaming”