Destiny

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Boxxout3 wrote:Gameplay > Graphics. This game has excellent gameplay (lets say this again, I have played the beta!), with many fun and different game modes to choose from as well as loot'n'shootin' . Just remember, the playstation 4 does support 1080p, but honestly some people are still happy with playing on 480p tv's (not me, 720 is the one i'd choose :P). Anyway, enough of graphics debates, back to the game itself.

And yes bez, consoles only game.

This game alone is an incentive to get a PS4. Sony have given Bungie a lot of money to work on this game and even from the beta it looked ready to go.

There are some new trailers out, I will post them later.
i never said they didnt have good gameplay, what im saying is these consoles probably wont last 5 years.
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Some new trailers have been released. Can't post them as I am on the iPad. Only 9 and a bit more days to go!
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

A "street view" style information guide of planets has been released. Went on it last night and its pretty good. You get a small reward for finding all the places 8-) .

https://www.destinyplanetview.com/en/ho ... inemagraph" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Best car= pagani zonda.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Wow that looks really cool, I noticed lots of adds on the TV at the moment for this game it looks interesting.
Image Image
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

Soundtrack (of the beta). Will be a lot more in the full game. Skip to the "orbit" section in the description for the best bits ;).
Best car= pagani zonda.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

That's a lot of music. :o
It is also a lot of money to spend on making a game. :eeek:
Activision Blizzard will spend $500 million to launch the upcoming Destiny, the next sci-fi epic from the studio behind Halo. According to Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick, who revealed the sum at the Milken conference in Los Angeles last week, the number includes both development and marketing costs

Dose it have micro transactions?
Image Image
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

More than likely will have micro transactions, but I think they said that they will be for silly little things like outfits and stuff, not 100% sure. Basically, they won't give people advantages I think.

(I may be wrong but that's what I have heard).
Best car= pagani zonda.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Is it coming to PC? Somewhere I read that its coming to PC in 2015 but I'm not sure if it's true, just to confirm?
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

dpuff wrote:Is it coming to PC? Somewhere I read that its coming to PC in 2015 but I'm not sure if it's true, just to confirm?
http://www.unlimitedgamestore.com/fps/d ... bae41bb192" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Szayelarel wrote:
dpuff wrote:Is it coming to PC? Somewhere I read that its coming to PC in 2015 but I'm not sure if it's true, just to confirm?
http://www.unlimitedgamestore.com/fps/d ... bae41bb192" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ah, great. I'm looking forward to trying this game and also tom clancy's The Division. It'll be a good year for mmo shooters.

Return to “General Gaming”