Ghost Recon Phantoms. Free online FPS game

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

If you have read my introduction, surely you saw that I play an online FPS game called Ghost Recon Phantoms.

Where to begin? Well let's look at the graphics first. It looks cool and a bit unrealistic but none of that matters right?

Gameplay: It looks awesome and it will sharpen your ability, reflex, and timing. In every map, you can make a strategy to where you attack or snipe.

Classes: you get to choose 3 classes. Assault, Recon, and Support. Each of them has unique abilities and stuff so choose one which suits you. I will be explaining the class description:

Assault: If you love shooting enemies everywhere then this one is perfect for you. Equipped with machine gun, shotgun, and pistol this one is perfect for straight on attack.

Recon: My favorite class in the game. This class is equipped with Sniper, submachine gun, and pistol. Also this class is equipped with 2 devices. One is "Scan" which allows you to scan enemies hiding, in cloak, and stuff within 100 meters. One is "Cloak" you can turn yourself invisible for 30 seconds but move too much and the device's battery will run low fast.

Support: Equipped with heavy machine gun, shotgun, and pistol, this one can be an advantage in this game.

Sorry for non detailed explanation about Assault and Support. I always use Recon.

Price: Free. You read it. It's free. Made by Ubisoft :D

In game store items: I would like to say that this in game store is fair. You can buy one item using Gold or Cash. Plus earning cash here is easy peasy lemon squesy.

You think earning Golds here is impossible? Well you can earn 100-300 Golds by completing accomplishments.

And lots of surprises in this game.

If you are interested, please add me in game: KillerDudeX. I am the leader of the Celestial Being clan where we eliminate Phantoms.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

And where is the Killer Link? :lol:

:violence-guntoting:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “General Gaming”