Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Only got three words to say "Bring it on" :drool:
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Already announced the release date at E3, Nov. 10. What sucks though is the free mobile game Fallout Shelter is only available for IOS, no love for Android I guess :cry: Maybe at some point it can be.
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just found that the Fallout Shelter app is now on Android. Just downloaded this morning and toyed with it a little. It is free but like most Android games is time gated with a cash shop. Have not played much, it seems ok.
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

The Fallout app is meh but the new PC Gamer just out had a nice article. The game is looking awesome. Nov. 10 is the release date. Can't wait! :D
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

An interesting article over at Geek about Fallout with a little history of the series. As excited as I am about this release, I am going to hold off buying. I have lots of new gaming things on my plate already. Guild Wars 2 expansion just out, Elite Dangerous Horizon expansion coming soon, and the update to The Crew for the base game. Will pick up Fallout 4 at the first Steam sale in a few months.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fallout 4 screenies looks awesome though. Expensive game. 69€ and another 29€ for the season pass. That is almost 100€ for a game...
But it also is Bethesda.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Buying this game is a no brainer for me just like The Elder scrolls games I have played all of the Fallout games and am looking forward to this one. :dance:

And yes it is expensive but a little shopping around I can get it for 39€ (£28) :D
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

yeah gave five copy's away bought one for my self so expensive one for me at $79.95 a copy, I was hoping someone here would get lucky but Madmans number didn't come up sadly, I could of cheated but trying to keep my giveaways honest

Should be fun game looking forwards to it busy time of the year again for games might need time table :2thumbsup:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just ordered Fallout 4, also grabbed the season pass as this guarantees all future DLC is included for free. :character-megaman:
Pre-loading now. :D 23.8 GB :eeek:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:yeah gave five copy's away bought one for my self so expensive one for me at $79.95 a copy, I was hoping someone here would get lucky but Madmans number didn't come up sadly, I could of cheated but trying to keep my giveaways honest

Should be fun game looking forwards to it busy time of the year again for games might need time table :2thumbsup:
Lol, i was not aware you would actually buy those keys. I though you got them somewhere. No need to buy any for me. But thanks for these give aways :D
Bezrider wrote:Just ordered Fallout 4, also grabbed the season pass as this guarantees all future DLC is included for free. :character-megaman:
Pre-loading now. :D 23.8 GB :eeek:
I might do the same. It looks awesome.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “General Gaming”