Apocolyptic Games, Wasteland 2, Fallouts, etc

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Enjoying Wasteland 2 right now, a pretty good game in my opinion. I did not see any topic on these types of games so I thought I would start one. Big fan of all the Fallouts, especially 3 and New Vegas. I see multiple Skyrim and Elder Scrolls topics, games which I like and have played ever since Daggerfall. I personally think Bethesda's better works are the Fallout games. Fantasy world vs a plausible future world caused by some mass disaster either man made or natural.

Anyone else enjoy playing these types of games?
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Whoamus wrote:Enjoying Wasteland 2 right now, a pretty good game in my opinion. I did not see any topic on these types of games so I thought I would start one. Big fan of all the Fallouts, especially 3 and New Vegas. I see multiple Skyrim and Elder Scrolls topics, games which I like and have played ever since Daggerfall. I personally think Bethesda's better works are the Fallout games. Fantasy world vs a plausible future world caused by some mass disaster either man made or natural.

Anyone else enjoy playing these types of games?
My friend's big into Fallout, I myself am more of a TES man.
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

The eerie feeling of those games are the ones that attract you to play more. Who does not like killing Zombies,Mutant-Creatures, Aliens,or anything else.
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

waiting for the release of H1Z1 been following it since the start looking forwards to finally playing it even if its only early access
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've played a lot of the Fallout games and did start playing Wasteland 2 not so long back but got distracted when The Crew came out. :oops:
I also like this sort of game, I've been meaning to get Metro Redux, I think its at a good price now. 8-)
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

alvin wrote:The eerie feeling of those games are the ones that attract you to play more. Who does not like killing Zombies,Mutant-Creatures, Aliens,or anything else.
They do have that eerie feeling, creeping around houses searching for loot among skeletons or creatures. Some of the stuff you find, peoples personal notes and stuff gives it the sort of realism.
Fulysic wrote:waiting for the release of H1Z1 been following it since the start looking forwards to finally playing it even if its only early access
That does look good. Not sure I will try or not. I suggested to a friend the way to solve this sort of zombie outbreak is to lure them to all to government centers. There they would solve the people's problem with government by trying to eat brains and in the process would starve to death for lack of them.
Bezrider wrote:I've played a lot of the Fallout games and did start playing Wasteland 2 not so long back but got distracted when The Crew came out. :oops:
I also like this sort of game, I've been meaning to get Metro Redux, I think its at a good price now. 8-)
Just really started myself. Took toaster repair, that is a must for odd loot. Got a couple of funny items and useful too, will not spoil it for you. Also, saw where there are 500,000 words of text so taking levels in all types of speech like smart ass and hard ass.
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ran across this classic movie car in the wastes. The Interceptor from Mad Max.

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looking good for a Fallout 4. Love the Fallout games, tired of swords and sorcerers. Find out for sure what's up tomorrow.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallou ... 0-6427754/
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yea cant wait for this as well, plus lots of other interesting announcement at E3. :party:
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Time to clean the sniper rifle!

Return to “General Gaming”