Elite Dangerous

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:I would have to give my job up to find the time to play this thing............ :loll:
Yeah, it is a huge game world and there is no way that even all of the current players will ever visit every star. There is other stuff to do like combat or trading. They have weekly community goals and something called Powerplay where you can pledge loyalty to one of the various government factions. You can see in the panel screenies there are 4 different types of elite score. Now I am just hanging around the bubble of civilized space for some light trading and combat. Have a few extra credits to pay insurance if I get blown to bits.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just did some research after i had contact with the developers at Thrustmaster. There is even a dedicated profile you can download for Elite Dangerous. Very cool. I think i might go for that insane HOTAS setup.
Nice Christmas Bonus :occasion-snowman:

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_UK/produ ... as-warthog

:2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Just did some research after i had contact with the developers at Thrustmaster. There is even a dedicated profile you can download for Elite Dangerous. Very cool. I think i might go for that insane HOTAS setup.
Nice Christmas Bonus :occasion-snowman:
The Cadillac of flight controllers. Lots use this but too costly for me. My $50 stick can't map all the buttons but works well enough.
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

The Horizons expansion was released yesterday. Just downloaded a little while ago and now to learn how it works. Probably will not be seeing me on the road in The Crew for a while. Like driving but I like this and GW2 better. Lots of stuff going on for me plus starting to get house in order to sell it and planning my move, only so much time to play games.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice :D

Fed Boss Yellen has just provided a nice Christmas Bonus, so maybe the Caddillac of controllers becomes reality now :lol:

:woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tried, but code didnt work.

Besides, what we really need is a TDUDT paintwork in games. :idea:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Tried, but code didnt work.
Sorry about that :oops:
Just read the small print, it says you have to login with your account here and enter the key
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

I am a subscriber to PC Gamer yet we in the US get the short straw, no codes available to us here.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Massive 13 gig update for Elite Dangerous Horizons.

2.2 The Guardians 8-)

I really need to install my HOTAS on the special table stand i bought for it. :party:

https://www.elitedangerous.com/en/seasons/

https://player.vimeo.com/video/188678032?autoplay=1

Return to “General Gaming”