American Truck Simulator

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've got to say this looks trucking awesome (its the crew with trucks) :D
A great driving game when you just want to chill out and hit the road, definitely on my wish list. 8-)

http://www.americantrucksimulator.com/
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

word on the side this will be an epic game once its completed
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:word on the side this will be an epic game once its completed
Nice to have one of the staff on the front line. ;)
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Already have ETS2 and I live in the US where I see lots of trucks. I also live near this town where once a year there is a truck show, it is next weekend. They have a couple of parades, one during the day, one at night. See some nice trucks in town then.

http://waupuntrucknshow.com/
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

American Truck Simulator gets a release date February 3rd 2016, although it is said that this will not be a full game release with only California and other parts of the USA coming later. (not sure if this will be in the form of DLC or not)
It has a pre-order price of £14.99 on Amazon, this is a bargain if its true. :eeek:
ATS.jpg
American Truck Simulator Price on Amazon
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

I will be getting about 10 copys so stay tuned as it is still to be confirmed so might throw some your way Bez
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

US Road trucking will be a different experience from the EU simulator. Roads are wider and there is more space. It looks very promising so far.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:I will be getting about 10 copys so stay tuned as it is still to be confirmed so might throw some your way Bez
I feel a competition coming on. :2thumbsup:
Thanks mate, fingers crossed. :pray:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

If your interested in this game don't forget to click the follow button on steam to get an added bonus when the game is released. [attachment=0]ats.JPG[/attachment]
Here is the deal: Go to the American Truck Simulator Steam page and choose "Follow" to make sure you get all the important announcements through Steam's Friend Activity feed during the period leading to the game's release.
By getting as many people into our dragnet as possible, we hope for a bit of snowball effect in raising the awareness of the game's impending release - not just among the hard-core fans, but also in general gamer population.

In exchange for the "follow," we are ready to give you an exclusive gift: a set of unique Steampunk-themed truck paintjobs. It's perfectly OK if you buy the game in a retail box or any alternate digital channel - so long as you follow the game's official Steam community announcements and activate your game on Steam during the week after its release, you are eligible for this bonus.
Click Follow
Here is a couple images to wet your appetite:
Attachments
ats.JPG
Image Image
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

I looked at the game on Eb games website and found a Hint in the description to the first DLC

"Get behind the wheel of some of the most titanic trucks in America in this highly realistic and stunning truck simulator. The base game will include the sunny shores of California and will continue to be expanded upon across multiple updates.

Developed by SCS Software, the leading developer in truck driving games and responsible for the hit title Euro Truck Simulator 2, you can expect a vast amount of content, beautiful scenery and an amazing sense of realism. Over the coming months the game will continue to take shape as America is explored via downloadable updates.

Unlike the digital version, the boxed edition will include the Arizona DLC completely free when it is released later on in 2015.

Please note: This game requires a free Steam account and an active Broadband connection for registration"

So the first DLC is confirmed to be Arizona DLC
nathan is a mexican!!

Return to “General Gaming”