Fallout 4

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Just seen this on the twitter sidebar on the TDUDT index. :D
Fallout 4's sixth and final DLC, Nuka-World, launches for PC, Xbox One and PS4 on August 30, and here's a gameplay trailer offering a closer look at what you can expect. :loll:
I have the season pass so all DLC is Freeeeeeeeeee. :2thumbsup:
A vacation paradise and you just got back from vacation. :lol:

So far the base game is huge, not sure I will buy DLC but maybe at some future Steam sale. Next I may go with The Witcher 3 for more RPG goodness.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This is something to look forward too.

Nvidia has made a MOD for Fallout 4 to demonstrate new effects.

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articl ... works-tech

Vault 1080

NVIDIA’s high-quality Fallout 4 mod has some bad news – turns out that adding super-advanced lighting and shadows to a thermonuclear Wasteland just makes it scarier, moodier and more dangerous than ever.

Vault 1080 is an official NVIDIA mod, and as such packs a serious technological punch. Volumetric lighting features extensively – in ways not seen in the standard game – while shadows are more realistic and velvety than ever. This is thanks to HBAO+ and its control of ambient occlusion, which creates authentic depths anywhere a light source is blocked, no matter how small or fleeting.
Launch September 2 :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

That lighting looks pretty good. There have been a couple of areas where I have been surprised by some event and this will only make it better. Have explored maybe half the map so far and really enjoying the game.

Return to “General Gaming”