Fallout 4

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
Whoamus wrote:Ran across this yesterday. A Pip Boy app for phones and tablets that syncs to your game. Pip Boy
Already linked a few posts back. ;)

Only had time to play for about an hour or so but definitely liking it, biggest thing I've killed is a cockroach so far. :loll:
Ooops. This is what happens when you get old and senile. :character-oldtimer: Just skimmed and did not read completely.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Had a little more time to play the game now and so far like what I see :2thumbsup:
Graphics are looking good and gameplay seems smooth also haven't seen much in the way of bugs yet (sure they are plenty but still early days), one of my biggest complaints is the lack of info in game on how to do some of the new stuff like crafting and building :( had to look it up on the net :shock: this info should be accessible in game. :angry-tappingfoot:

My new base camp: (might need a bit of fixing up :oops: )
377160_2015-11-12_00005.png
My new badass friends: :character-mrt:
377160_2015-11-12_00002.png
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Had a little more time to play the game now and so far like what I see :2thumbsup:
Graphics are looking good and gameplay seems smooth also haven't seen much in the way of bugs yet (sure they are plenty but still early days), one of my biggest complaints is the lack of info in game on how to do some of the new stuff like crafting and building :( had to look it up on the net :shock: this info should be accessible in game. :angry-tappingfoot:
Don't recall there ever being any in game info built into the Fallout games. Always needed to make best guesses but did not have to build structures in those. I see you found power armor, playing the heavy. I always enjoy being a sneaky sniper type and no VATS unless you miss first shot, better chance for a crit on first shot. Was in a club for target shooting in my youth, did rather well, so I like sniping.
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bez you built same place I did I even picked up all old wheels cars etc tidied up a real treat
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

@Whoamus yea I know you don't get much info but an in-game Wiki would of been nice to refer to. :mrgreen:
This is a good site for info on Fallout 4
Fulysic wrote:Bez you built same place I did I even picked up all old wheels cars etc tidied up a real treat
Only just messed with the basics of the build system so far will get into it more when I get a few levels under my belt. :D
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

I've been playing Fallout 4 since it came out. I was a big fan of Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and I think I will enjoy this one more. I've had no crashes, which is a bit surprising for Bethesda. I have four settlements, two inhabited with supply lines, and I even managed to build a wall completely around a sizeable area in Sanctuary with a half a dozen heavy machine gun turrets to provide some firepower. This whole settlement thing in Fallout 4 came as a surprise to me--but a pleasant one.

This is a video of the house I built last week in Sanctuary. This weekend I'll upload another video showing the town and how it's progressed:
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Whoamus wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Playing with what!!!
I have seen that article. Makes you wonder what the target audience is for the Fallout series :whistle:
Arsinoe wrote: I have four settlements, two inhabited with supply lines, and I even managed to build a wall completely around a sizeable area in Sanctuary with a half a dozen heavy machine gun turrets to provide some firepower.
Sounds like you're not to be messed with... :eeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Sounds like you're not to be messed with... :eeek:
Yeah, and instead of a bullet bra, I wear the mini-nuke variety!

Here is the settlement after a few more days:

Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice town, must of took some time to build. :D
Image Image

Return to “General Gaming”