Civilization V

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

Nice game. :rightthumbup:
Miao wrote:This is something I'll always ask you all before startin' the next game, is there any civilizations able to show up in this map you'd like to see in my campaign?
Parthia? :)
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks guys. :D
Oskad-87 wrote:Parthia? :)
死の (Shino) wrote:I'd like to see these 2 civilizations.

Afghanistan - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =714018770
Romania - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =749945853

They're fairly new.
I will put'em in. Thanks for the suggestions. :)
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Slovakian Thunder Empire

And so I begin another playthrough, this time on an European map. I'm kinda tryin' to balance things out, after a campaign on a world map the next one should be on a region specific map, I'll try to keep this pattern goin'.

So, about the new campaign... I'll be playin' as Slovakia, finally a civ not made by me (but I've changed their colour scheme and civ icon), in this map with 60 major civilizations all around the map but mainly in the European part, of course. As for my main objectives for this campaign, I've been thinkin' about goin' for total domination, wipe out all the civs and own all the freakin' land tiles of the map. It is doable but it is gonna take a lot of time, I presume.

It's turn 100 and I only have a miserable amount of cities, 2. But perhaps I shouldn't be complainin' about it since some of my neighbors got only 1 city like Venice and Austria. Speakin' of those two, I'm usin' a special version of Venice that is able to build and use settlers, and Austria's capital city for this game is Salzburg instead of Vienna due to balancin' purposes.

The map at turn 50:

And the map at turn 100:

So far only 2 civilizations have lost their capitals, those bein' Hungary (already eliminated) and Afghanistan. And right now there's only 1 war happenin' that I know about, which is the Holy Roman Empire attackin' Belgium, but soon® I should declare war on Poland so that I can open my way to Russian lands for me to settle down more cities there.

Here are the settings I will be usin' for this game:

It says the map size is "standard" but it really is not, it's actually huge. But that doesn't matter too much, the only thing that will change is the number of religions that can be founded.

And the important non-civ mods I'm usin' are the same from my last campaign with Xibei San Ma.

-Aggressive and Expansive AI
-No InstaHeal
-World Congress Disabled
-No Research Agreements
-Scouts can enter rival territory
-Future Worlds

And here are the only 2 InfoAddicts that matter this early in the game as the other categories are, most likely, gonna have drastic changes until turn 200.

Cities:

Military Manpower:

Luckily the biggest known army belongs to someone very distant from me but Croatia and Yugoslavia are quite close... yea, this is gonna be tough, it's the third time I'm playin' in an European map but this is the first time I started surrounded. My first ever TSL campaign in Europe was with Malta, and didn't report about it in this forum though, but just so you know, it was a disaster. And the second one was the Mare Nostrum with León.

Oh and I have no idea what the title for this campaign should be, so if any of you guys could come with something up, I'd be grateful.

Thanks for readin', and I'll see you next time.

Update:

Civ list

Britain region
  • Ireland
  • Picts
  • United Kingdom
France-Iberia-Low Countries
  • Andalusia
  • Andorra
  • Belgium
  • France
  • León
  • Normandy
Italy-Germany
  • Austria
  • Etruscan League
  • Genoa
  • Holy Roman Empire
  • Pomerania
  • Two Sicilies
  • Venice
Balkans
  • Croatia
  • Epirus
  • Minoa
  • Yugoslavia
Scandinavia
  • Denmark-Norway
  • Finland
  • Norway
  • Sweden
Eastern Europe
  • Bulgaria
  • Circassia
  • Crimea
  • Cumania
  • Golden Horde
  • Hungary
  • Kazan
  • Kievan Rus'
  • Lithuania
  • Ottomans
  • Poland
  • Prussia
  • Russia
  • Slovakia
North Africa
  • Ayyubids
  • Libya
  • Morocco
  • Vandals
Middle East
  • Assyria
  • Afghanistan
  • Azerbaijan
  • Dervish State
  • Israel
  • Kazakhs
  • Oman
  • Parthia
  • Phoenicia
  • Qatar
  • Rashidun
  • Sumer
India-China-Siberia
  • Bahmanis
  • Perm
  • Punjab
  • Sibir
  • Uyghurs
-------------------------------------------

2nd Part (turn 200) - http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 340#p44916
3rd Part (turn 300) - http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 340#p45074
4th Part (turn 400) - http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 256#p45256
5th Part (turn 500) - http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 360#p45477
6th Part (turn 600) - http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 360#p45746
Final Part (turn 636) - http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 380#p45931
Last edited by Miao on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Good luck with your game. I have yet to play an European campaign like that myself, without it being an AI only battle. :)

And I see Pomerania is in your game but yet you have not released it, why? :x
Miao wrote:Oh and I have no idea what the title for this campaign should be, so if any of you guys could come with something up, I'd be grateful.
Legionnaire Slovakia? Slovakian Thunder Empire? Slovak Conquest of Europe? These are probably not that good but at least I tried.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:And I see Pomerania is in your game but yet you have not released it, why? :x
They are still in testin' phase. Actually, the code for the UA is not even done yet and they are currently with the same UA as France from BNW. Image
TheLuigi907 wrote:Legionnaire Slovakia? Slovakian Thunder Empire? Slovak Conquest of Europe? These are probably not that good but at least I tried.
I guess I will go with "Slovakian Thunder Empire" for now if you or someone else doesn't come up with something better. Thanks for the idea Image
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Miao wrote:I will put'em in. Thanks for the suggestions. :)
No, thank YOU for putting the suggestions in. :mrgreen: even though Afghanistan lost their capital already and Romania will most likely be destroyed by you...
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:And I see Pomerania is in your game but yet you have not released it, why? :x
They are still in testin' phase. Actually, the code for the UA is not even done yet and they are currently with the same UA as France from BNW. Image
Ah, I see. I'll eagerly wait for them to be completed then. And what's the progress on Yamana?
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

TheLuigi907 wrote:
Miao wrote:
Ah, I see. I'll eagerly wait for them to be completed then. And what's the progress on Yamana?
You know it's kinda pointless to ask these sort of questions to her.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:
Miao wrote:
You know it's kinda pointless to ask these sort of questions to her.
Not all that much this time around. A certain friend has gotten interest on the Yamana civ and has offered help, which I accepted and he's now writin' all of the remainin' code. So... yea, the progress on the Yamana civ is quite low right now but they should be released sometime next month or in October, and it will actually have a proper LS too. :)
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

Slovakia, eh? Interesting. I don't know what is harder to do, starting in middle of a clustered Europe or in an isolated island without the ability to embark. Good luck.

Return to “General Gaming”