Civilization V

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

TheLuigi907 wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:Ok, we all get it you hate Alexander.
We all have that one civilization or leader we just can't get along of.

What are yours?
If there is one civilization that I cannot get along with that would be England, for no reason at all other than me being tired of always seeing them as a great power in other strategy games like Europa Universalis or Hearts of Iron even if there they are labeled as Great Britain or United Kingdom. I just wanna see them going down and losing everything, I have nothing against the people of the real world country but I wanna see the English/British losing the game.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

The only leader I cannot stand is Ramkhamhaeng, which I like to call him "Ramkhamtroll", for all the moments this Image has forward settled near my cities or has declared surprise wars. But that's really the only reason, if he's away from me then I'm fine, I'm not gonna spend my time on special task force just to take over his territories if they are on the other side of the world or keep wishin' he loses everything. :geek:

My first ever game of Civ5 was already on the BNW expansion and I played as Korea on a continents map with max size and max civs and city-states, and I remember Ramkhamtroll takin' over one entire continent. That makes me think Siam is an entertainin' civilization to watch but a horrible neighbor to have. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Oskad-87 wrote:If there is one civilization that I cannot get along with that would be England, for no reason at all other than me being tired of always seeing them as a great power in other strategy games like Europa Universalis or Hearts of Iron even if there they are labeled as Great Britain or United Kingdom. I just wanna see them going down and losing everything, I have nothing against the people of the real world country but I wanna see the English/British losing the game.
And what about the USA? They are usually one of those powerhouses you can see dominating in various strategy games.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

死の (Shino) wrote:
Oskad-87 wrote:If there is one civilization that I cannot get along with that would be England, for no reason at all other than me being tired of always seeing them as a great power in other strategy games like Europa Universalis or Hearts of Iron even if there they are labeled as Great Britain or United Kingdom. I just wanna see them going down and losing everything, I have nothing against the people of the real world country but I wanna see the English/British losing the game.
And what about the USA? They are usually one of those powerhouses you can see dominating in various strategy games.
The USA is really only annoying in Hearts of Iron 4 when I try to play as a minor nation without being democratic.

Something fun I've been doing in my HOI4 games lately is using console commands to start a civil war in the US and in the UK. Switching the Soviet Union to fascism or Japan to communism can also bring some interesting results.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

There is a little Christmas gift from me to you all who have access to my Civ5 Mediafire account.

It's a pack containin' four and a half civs. It includes the Amalfi Maritime Republic, WWII Canada, Champagne, Livonia, and an updated Aq Qoyunlu. These all would not be possible without the help of Magaki900, Sargon and Shino. Thank you all and happy holidays! :mrgreen:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

Yay, more civs. Thank you for that and happy Holidays.

Canada and Livonia's civ icons look awesome. Would you mind if I used Livonia's as my avatar here?
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Oskad-87 wrote:Canada and Livonia's civ icons look awesome.
Thank you, but the Canada civ icon wasn't made by me. ;)
Oskad-87 wrote:Would you mind if I used Livonia's as my avatar here?
Sure, go ahead and use it if you want. :mrgreen:
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Miao wrote:
► Show Spoiler
So that's why you postponed a certain civ's release. It's nice to see these released all at once. I still think you could easily become a major modder of this game if you invested your time to give your civs leaderscreens and civlopedia entries, but you do you.

Hope you had a nice X-mas. :D
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

死の (Shino) wrote:I still think you could easily become a major modder of this game if you invested your time to give your civs leaderscreens and civlopedia entries, but you do you.
For that to happen she would first need to make her mods public. :roll:
Sargon of Akkad
New Starter
New Starter

Congratulations on the release! Canada is a really interesting late game civ to play as.

Return to “General Gaming”