Civilization V

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

You guys know just how terrible I am sometimes with findin' a good colour scheme for a new civilization. Please, help me with my new one, which one is the least worst? :lol:

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

The middle one and the rightmost one look good to me. What civ is this for? :)
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Nevermind about that, I was really only strugglin' to come up with a colour scheme because I did not want yet another civ with red and blue colours, but thanks to something that happened in another thread in this forum I've had an idea. Image

Blue background and rosso corsa icon. Image

If you're into cars you should get an idea of what nation tis' for. ;)
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

Not into cars, so I don't know. :|
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Back when Civ6 came out I used to think Civ5 modding would die because of it.

But right now I think that the real death of Civ5 modding will be when the modders run out of colors for their civs. :loll:
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:52 amI think that the real death of Civ5 modding will be when the modders run out of colors for their civs. :loll:
I totally agree with you. :lol:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

The True Pacific Empire
Hey all, welcome back to The True Pacific Empire playthrough feturin' the Malayan Union. It's really been a while since anything about this campaign has been said, in fact, the last time I made a report on it was on the third day of this year... and right now we are midway through March, that was a long break. I don't know how many people here care about my games but I apologise for this huge delay, tis all due to me spendin' my time on other games instead of Civ5 and because I haven't watched much TV lately <-- what does this have to do with the matter? Well, I only play Civ5 while I'm watchin' TV at the time, if I don't watch TV I end up not playin' the game, it makes up for a nice distraction while the AI turns are processin'.

Enough talkin', let's begin this already.

Turn 500:

Turn 525:

Turn 550:

Turn 575:

Turn 600:

Most of you probably don't remember a thing about what happened in the last part, right? If yes, then, good, 'cause I don't remember anything either. lol

I finally completed my main objective before turn 700 by capturin' the last two foreign cities that bordered the Pacific Ocean, and the best thing is that Magadan did not even denounce me after takin' their capital, that's good for them 'cause if they did that I'd kick their butt, again.

Macedon is gone, they finally felt to the Mughals, right after they had a momentary state of triumph by takin' over the Vainakhs, a not so powerful civ that somehow managed to survive against Russia this whole campaign. Speakin' of which... Russia is definitely not havin' a good time as Magadan, the Isle of Man and the Mughals declared war on them, the only luck they have is that for some reason the Mughals decided to declare war on Lesotho, the next civ I'm goin' to talk about.

Lesotho, the civ that manage to unite all of Africa by defeatin' Nubia and by banishin' Algeria and Betsimisaraka, is now at a big risk of losin' a lot of power to the Mughals, of course this war could also end right at turn 601 with no major loses, you know how weird the AI in this game is...

... And that's all I have to say... To the InfoAddicts!

Malayan Overview:

Cities:

Population:

Land Area:

Technologies:

Religion:

Score:

Military Manpower:

Thanks for readin' and I will see you next time.
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Took you long enough!

Lesotho versus The Mughals... I hope the Mughals emerge victorious on this one. :)
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

I remember that when I first started that campaign a lot of you guys were cheerin' up for The Mughals. No love for Malaya. :(
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

But Malaya already completed their objective. :)

So let's all cheer for the Mughals instead.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.

Return to “General Gaming”