Civilization V

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

For those that want to try this or want some DLC, you can now buy a Humble Bundle with a lot of Sid Meijer stuff, including Civilization V

https://www.humblebundle.com/
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:For those that want to try this or want some DLC, you can now buy a Humble Bundle with a lot of Sid Meijer stuff, including Civilization V

https://www.humblebundle.com/
Grabbed it yesterday. :2thumbsup:
Well worth the price and lots of content. :D 8-)
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Turn 350, here's what the world looks like, I have finally discovered the satellites technology so I'm able to finally glance at the entire map.

I guess you all can already see what happened with the Chinook, Iroquois and Canada... And *giggles* I have pretty much transformed the Beothuk and the Shoshone into my vassals. They pretty much aren't able to do anything else other than wait for the inevitable end where the newly formed Pan-American Empire annex them.

Only reason I haven't gone after the Shoshone so far is because I have a soft spot for them (even though they're quite the warmonger most of the times), you know, when there is that one civ that you like and want to see them do good even when you are playin' against them, it was already hard for me to destroy the Iroquois and Argentina as I like them too. The Beothuk are only still here because I kinda felt bad for everything Canada has done to them, takin' away their cities and banishin' them to Alaska.

Notice now how I have territory in the subcontinent of India, I finally made it, I completed the second quest I set to myself in this campaign, capture territory in another continent. I'm not bein' able to advance through Indian territory right now though, due to India only havin' 2 coastal cities they haven't invested too much in a navy and the only cities I've captured weren't that hard because India had all of its military in the north fightin' against the Mongols (Heck, India took away Mongolia's capital) but now they peaced out and India is sendin' it all to the south pretty much stoppin' my invasion.

Other civilizations also made their own advancements. The Songhai have finally completely destroyed the Ashanti, and the civilizations in close proximity to the Zulus (Zimbabwe, Kilwa, Kongo) seems to have ran out of patience as they all joined in a coalition against them. Japan and China finally make some progress in their war against North Korea, actually, Japan already took all of the modern-day South/North Korea's territory to themselves, it'd be funny if now they declared war on China and then went after some islands in the Pacific.

Hitler also made more progress in Europe as he takes out the United Kingdom's capital, but that was not an easy fight has the capital has shifted hands several times before finally endin' up in Hitler's hands. ISIS finally went after Persia (Sassanids) and took away all of it, not only that but they also took the last remainin' Saudi city, just for the sake of it I guess...

Libya also tried to expand their territory but unfortunately that hasn't gone well so far as their enemy, Egypt, is holding them back and even captured one of their cities. Yep, I said unfortunately because so far Libya is the only nation besides me who chose autocracy as their ideology.

Something I've noticed only now is that Brunei and Indonesia are at war since I have started reportin' on my adventures...

Here are some statistics:

No one can stand right now against the power of the might Pan-American Empire, that's what I call myself now; from Peruvian Republic to Latin American Empire and now to Pan-American Empire. :P

The number of cities I have compared to everyone else is ridiculous, although Putin is also makin' a good job.

India used to be the first one in this category until I attacked them. :lol:

Still in 2nd place...

That's all for now my next report may come at turn 400 or turn 375 dependin' at the speed these are goin' and dependin' on the world events that happens.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Since I already progressed through 2/3 of my current campaign I'm already startin' to think about the next one.

It's not goin' to be on a world map and it's not goin' to be in anywhere involvin' America (I want to stay away from there for now). I already decided I will be usin' this map for the next one:

It's about the same size as the one I'm usin' in my current campaign. Is there any civilizations from this region of the world you guys want to see me playin' as? Or any civilizations you'd like to see? :)

Since it's not a map of the whole world and since I'll be goin' with 63 players again, I'm goin' to be able to put in some lesser civilizations like Sri Lanka or Burundi.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Miao wrote:Is there any civilizations from this region of the world you guys want to see me playin' as?
Golden Horde.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:
Miao wrote:Is there any civilizations from this region of the world you guys want to see me playin' as?
Golden Horde.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Miao wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:
Golden Horde.
I'm serious, play as the Golden Horde and try to form back the Mongol Empire.

Don't hate on them just because they got "gold" in their name.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

死の (Shino) wrote:
Miao wrote:
死の (Shino) wrote:
Golden Horde.
I'm serious, play as the Golden Horde and try to form back the Mongol Empire.

Too bad there isn't a Silver Horde for her to play as. :p
Miao wrote: any civilizations you'd like to see?
I'd like to see the Timurids and Vijayanagara, two nations I like to play as in EU4.
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:Image
Am I seeing this correctly? Is that Ireland on Greenland?

The number of cities I have compared to everyone else is ridiculous, although Putin is also makin' a good job.
Putin and Tsukishima Miao, the most expansionist leaders of the entire world, not even Genghis Khan, Shaka and Hitler comes close to you two, crazy.
Miao wrote:Is there any civilizations from this region of the world you guys want to see me playin' as? Or any civilizations you'd like to see? :)
Since you put Hitler in your last game I'd like to see this Japan in your next TSL game, see if they are able to get territory outside of the Japanese mainland.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:I'm serious, play as the Golden Horde and try to form back the Mongol Empire.

I don't know if I really want to play the game as a horde. I initially was considerin' goin' with Indonesia or Aceh but the problem was that I could end up just like in my game with Malta, with no land near my initial island to settle. That's why I asked for suggestions of civilizations, I'll think about it. :think:
Oskad-87 wrote:
Miao wrote: any civilizations you'd like to see?
I'd like to see the Timurids and Vijayanagara, two nations I like to play as in EU4.
I'll put these in the next game but I'm not sure if there is a Vijayanagara civilization mod for me to use. :|
TheLuigi907 wrote:Since you put Hitler in your last game I'd like to see this Japan in your next TSL game, see if they are able to get territory outside of the Japanese mainland.
I will try that one, I was already tired of the normal Japan in the vanilla game anyway, they usually don't do much in TSL games (as I have watched quite a few of AI only battles). You can already see that I'm usin' the Tokaido Domain in my current campaign instead of normal Japan, and they were much more entertainin' as they destroyed North Korea. :mrgreen:

I'm curious to see if the one you linked me too will be able to expand outside of the Japanese mainland too but I'd also like to put the Ikko-ikki clan in the game, but both mods are not compatible with each other... :(

TheLuigi907 wrote:
Am I seeing this correctly? Is that Ireland on Greenland?
Yep, that's Ireland. I'll probably sell the two cities I have in Greenland to them and let them have full control over the island.

Return to “General Gaming”