Far Cry 3

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Grumpy
New Starter
New Starter

I didn't know what to think about this game. I never got into Far Cry 2 but still i decided to get it, well i was talked into getting it and i don't regret buying it. It's a great game and the voice acting is amazing. I have it both for PC and Xbox 360 and well what can i say if you run it in 1080p and on high setting the PC is much better but hey the PC is much better in every game so no surprise there. ;)

I'm trying to do a playthrough on the Xbox 360 so if anyone is interested it can be followed in my youtube channel, i will post part 1 here. :)
It will take time since i don't play every day and the rendering takes time but it will hopefully be a complete playthrough with all relics and stuff.

Part 1 of the playthrough:
[youtube]UCsarbjRvok[/youtube]
Psysim
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I've been considering FC3 for a while but have not checked out any gameplay videos... thanks for that :handgestures-thumbup:

FC2 was good although in a way could get repetitive, FC3 however just looks epic. I only hope that if the series continues it does not get spoiled in the future.
<?php
if ($indoubt) { echo "do nowt" ; }
else { echo "Execute the bar-steward" ; }
?>
Opps, there slips Atari.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yea Far Cry 3 is really good, I've only played a few hours of the game so far but it's much better than FC 2.

I really liked FC 1 and this takes it back to its roots, plus you get to drive lots more cool stuff like jet skis :auto-dirtbike:

Once I get a few more levels of Borderlands 2 under my belt I will definitely be spending more time on it :character-mrt:
Image Image
Sad_little_loser
Rookie
Rookie

I clocked FC2 like a year or so ago with that fortunes pack?? I think thats what it was called! Anywayyyyy!!! Is the new 1 worth getting? Im stuck in a rutt gaming wise lately! Nothing takes my fancy (if only there was a tdu3 ey)

Need some help bigtime chaps/recommendations, before i give up and have to be social :pray:
To the woman driver in front of me,
Its a speed hump, NOT A FU*KING LANDMINE!!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Sad_little_loser wrote:
Need some help bigtime chaps/recommendations, before i give up and have to be social :pray:
What type of games do you like, and maybe some one will suggest something, me I like Driving games, First person shooters, and Adventure games like Skyrim and The Witcher :)
Image Image
Sad_little_loser
Rookie
Rookie

Quite found of a good first person shooter myself, havnt had a good 1 since MW2, racing/driving games have to have something different to keep me playing (like tdu2)
I think ive spent the most hours on games were u can just do what u want like GTA or red dead (which is awesome)
Im looking for a good shooter i think haha nothing like abit of mindless violence on my days off :angry-cussingblack: i really am stuck... Can u see why haha
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

If you like mindless violence try Borderlands 2, Ive been playing it allot lately :violence-instagib:
Image Image
Sad_little_loser
Rookie
Rookie

Haha are u still smashing that? U have been on that since i joined this site! Il go get it at the weekend, totally blaming you if i dnt like it though :teasing-nutkick:
Sad_little_loser
Rookie
Rookie

THIS GAME IS FREEKING AWESOME!!! :woot: its a must have chaps! Just go get it, its only £25 and its epic! This thread needs moving to the sin bin because far cry 3 deserves me to swear when talking about it! I got it like 2 weeks ago and every spare second ive got im on it! Sooo much to do, constant action! Stand still for a minute and something mean will come find you, wether it be pirates seaching for you, a moltov weilding maniac, a hungry kumodo dragon, a sneaky sneaky leopard ready to tear your face off or even a bull shark if u decide to take to the water! You an choose your own way to fight back, u can be stealthy and creep around hunting silently with your bow and arrow like you are a character from the film avatar! Or just decimate everything with your Grenade launcher and massive arsenal of weapons!

Just go get it you wont regret it!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

All ready got it, and yes its good :D
Image Image

Return to “General Gaming”