Civilization VI

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

The pretty boy is back. :loll:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 am The douchebag is back. :angry-screaming:
Corrected.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:44 am
Miao wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 am The douchebag is back. :angry-screaming:
Corrected.
That's what I'm gonna say if Ramkhamtroll is brought back. :P
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

I did not expect Nubia to become an official civ. I think it's cool but TSL wise it does not seem so good because of the proximity with Egypt and Arabia. I personally would've preferred Libya or Carthage for north Africa.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Expansion pack announced.

Civ Wiki wrote:Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Rise & Fall is to be the first expansion pack released for Civilization VI. It is set to be released on February 8, 2018.

Key features for Sid Meier's Civilization VI: Rise and Fall include:

Great Ages

As your civilization ebbs and flows, and you reach milestone Historic Moments, you will experience Dark Ages or Golden Ages, each providing specific challenges or bonuses based on your actions in-game. Rise triumphantly from a Dark Age, and your next Golden Age will be even stronger – a Heroic Age.

Loyalty

Cities now have individual Loyalty to your leadership – let it fall too low, and face the consequences of low yields, revolts, and the potential to lose your city to another civilization, or its own independence. But one civilization’s loss can be your gain as you inspire Loyalty among cities throughout the map and further expand your borders.

Governors

Recruit, appoint, and upgrade powerful characters with unique specialization bonuses and promotion trees to customize your cities, and reinforce Loyalty.

Enhanced Alliances

An enhanced alliances system allows players to form different types of alliances and build bonuses over time.

Emergencies
When a civilization grows too powerful, other civilizations can join a pact against the threatening civilization and earn rewards, or penalties, when the Emergency ends.

Timeline
Review your civilization’s history at any time with the new Timeline feature, a visual journey through the Historic Moments that you encountered on your path to victory.

New Leaders and Civs
Nine leaders and eight new civilizations are introduced. Each brings unique bonuses and gameplay, as well as a total of eight unique units, two unique buildings, four unique improvements, and two unique districts.

New Global Content
Eight new world wonders, seven natural wonders, four new units, two new tile improvements, two new districts, fourteen new buildings, and three new resources have been added.

Improved Gameplay Systems

The Government system has been enhanced with new Policies and additional improvements have been made to existing systems.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I got Civ VI as part of my Humble Subscription with some DLC. Maybe i will check it out and see what all the fuzz is about :lol:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “General Gaming”