MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just seen the latest video of this and it looks amazing :eeek:
I'm a big fan of this franchise and played all of the previous games so really looking forward to this coming out.
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I have most previous editions, never played them though :oops:
Never been a huge fan of playing with keyboard and mouse. But the Mass Effect Franchise is very popular.

I see games like this getting to VR quickly. :ugeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Yep, it looks pretty
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Downloading this now, anyone else getting it?
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Keep us posted on how you like it. I read it is supposed to be good. I have never played any of them but this looks good.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:58 pm Keep us posted on how you like it. I read it is supposed to be good. I have never played any of them but this looks good.
So far I'm loving it :D
Graphics are looking really cool and gameplay is a mix of roll playing, FPS and adventuring.

Masses of things to do including exploring planets, mining, fighting aliens (of corse ;) ) and i think you can even build settlements of some sort later on but not sure on the exact mechanics of that yet. :?

Story seems to be interesting and keeps you guessing all the time as to what is coming next, some are complaining about the poor quality of the animation but i think its ok also one or two minor bugs but no game breakers. :D

I did take lots of photos through the Invidia console to post but for some reason they never showed up in the Invidia gallery :( will try a different method next time. ;)
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Can you play this with a controller?

Unfortunately not on Steam, EA Origin only, i suppose.

PS Maybe those pics are stored in a different location. The default has been changed with a driver update recently.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:44 pm Can you play this with a controller?

Unfortunately not on Steam, EA Origin only, i suppose.

PS Maybe those pics are stored in a different location. The default has been changed with a driver update recently.
Yes controller is supported. (tweet from Lead Designer on Mass Effect: Andromeda) Mad have you any idea as to the location of the folder Nvidia stores the photos in when you press Alt-F1 in game. :?

And while i look for those photos enjoy this 4K video of in-game footage. :o
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe in the same default location as the videos are stored. User/ etc.

Unlike before, you can not change the default location anymore, only share it on 1000 social media platforms :?

As Mass Effect is finally playable with a controller, i might try this one. It looks like another shooter though. :think:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:57 pm Maybe in the same default location as the videos are stored. User/ etc.

Unlike before, you can not change the default location anymore, only share it on 1000 social media platforms :?

As Mass Effect is finally playable with a controller, i might try this one. It looks like another shooter though. :think:
Thanks for the info Mad and yes it is primarily a FPS but if you can get past that then it has lots more to offer as well. :D
Image Image

Return to “General Gaming”