Skyrim Special Edition

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, Arthmoor FTW :2thumbsup:

Most generous modder in Skyrim. I basically use everything he makes. Even if some small town mods are a bit unimersive. He gives everyone a new home haha :lol:

Eit: it seems that the Special Edition of Skyrim does not even have 4k textures at all. A lot is just copy pasted from the original game. Standing out in a negative way.
The game is now native 64bit though, that should open up a lot of possibilities.

There are options to use SweetFX for some more saturated colors to make the game look less harsch. And the modding community has already started to convet mods to the new platform.

I will wait untill my most favorite mods have been transfered. Untill than i enjoy my current walktrough in the "Old" Skyrim with 250 mods and 300 graphics mods eneabled. L165 now and still not even completely explored the base Skyrim provence. Have to go to Solstheim, defeat Harkon the Vampire King and not to forget Alduin.

:party:

PS It also appears that Skyrim SE disables achievements when you use mods. Another bad example of devs "thinking" for the players. As long as you do not use mods that make you more powerful or give god items, i do not see the point of disabling that.
Fortunately the mod community has a solution for that as well. A "mod" that enables achievements again. What were they thinking...

I heard they did the same with Fallout4. Idiots.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm i only remember Whiterun being attacked by one master vampire, but this time it was 3 master vampires and 3 days and 1 thrall storming the city :lol:

I think i need to put on the mod called "Run for your lives'" as they killed the blacksmith ... :facepalm:

But overall i actually enjoy the game again, with some perk mods so i level up faster it is pretty good, i'm currently running around with my Hunters bow 58 dmg + 55% more damage amour bits and i use stealth so everything is just about a one shot.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, basically install everything Arthmoor makes. "Run for your lives" and "when vampires attack" are mostly needed, if you do not want to end up with a ghost town.

I'm still looking for a mod that makes all trainers and merchants essential.

I have spent the whole morning stock picking mods. Not everything i want is available now. But i'm at around 70 now.

Arthmoor Mods for Skyrim SE
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspeciale ... mods&pUp=1

I also picked a lot of Enai Siaion, including the epic perk trees.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspeciale ... mods&pUp=1
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I already used some of his mods, but i'll see if i can find the rest and try them out, so the new Skyrim engine handles mods much better.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've been looking through some of the mods for the enhanced version and noticed that SKSE and SkyUI isn't available for this :o
Does anyone know if its been worked on for the SE?
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

It probably is in the works, but i wouldn't know as i never used it much as i play with a controller and it is more optimized for keyboard and mouse users.

But there is new mods coming everyday as the old mods get updated for the new Skyrim engine.

But i'm running alot of mods and using 4,8 GB vram so the new x64 engine is very nice, especially when you got 8 GB vram for it to use ;)

I have only had one game crash so far, and i think it was a overlay windows 10 issue.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is worked on.

I'm now at around 100 installed mods and counting. Still waiting for some of my favorites to be converted, but also made different choices.
The initial heap issues are gone with the new 64 bit engine.

In the mean time i will finish my current playthrough in the original Skyrim. Probably my last one there :mrgreen:

But the Bethesda devs were a bit lazy with the textures. You need Brumbeks SMIM and some other texture mods to complement it.

And it still needs the USLEEP SE patches. :eeek:

And that is just for a starter. :party:

I will open a SE Modding thread soon®

EDIT: NMM is currently down due to high server loads :woot:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

heh yea a dedicated thread for mods would be nice, as there is so many mods for Skyrim and the mods selection in game is small and many mods gets overshadowed by others, as a mods guide would be nice ;)

But i have another problem while playing Skyrim, my feet gets super cold, and my cheap slippers are just sucking the warmth out of my feets, so i think i need a new pair of slippers, why not get a pair with a bear on the side - cause reasons :mrgreen:
SO612D001-O11@12.jpg
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm my game crashes each time i try to buy Hjelm in Windhelm :( i think i need to try without mods on...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You can only buy Hjerim after you won the war for Ulfric. Unless the neutral war mod is applied.

Return to “General Gaming”