Skyrim SE Modding

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Are you refering to the SKSE or the SkyUI. Last wont make it to the SE.
Mod authors already stated that. The UI allowed for more mod control. But many modders have changed it into a Power. It is not the same but gives some extra functionality.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Are you refering to the SKSE or the SkyUI. Last wont make it to the SE.
Mod authors already stated that. The UI allowed for more mod control. But many modders have changed it into a Power. It is not the same but gives some extra functionality.
Thanks for that info Mad i didn't know that. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Chesko has finally ported his Wearable Lanterns over to SE.
A must have IMO.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspeciale ... mods/7560/?

And there is a mod that changes all default armors to become more unique. Small Chance you will see exactly the same outfit on Guards and bandits.

It is called the Book of UUNP.
Of course you need the UNP body as a base.
It is just awesome.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspeciale ... mods/7505/?

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There are mods now, that turn Hagravens into Hillaries and Trolls into Trumps :loll:

Fortunately also some smart mods, that let you give spell books to followers, so they can actually learn new spells.
And it works like a charm.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspeciale ... mods/7544/?

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bijin warmaidens has been ported to Skyrim SE.

If you did not already port it yourself, the official SE version is there. It also comes with even better skin options, so it might be useful to replace.
IMO the best follower overhaul there is.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspeciale ... mods/1825/?

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I found this Bear follower, called Beorn :lol:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspeciale ... mods/8893/?

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Qaxe (Ahondra) has now fully ported his questorium to SSE.

It consist of a number of his mods. With some added cohesion. I came along his Winterhold rebuild mod long time ago, when i was searching for a way to get the lazy Nords do something usefull there. But this collection of mods is just epic. Especially the resque of Capt.Meads family, Smugglers Haven and a hidden island made out of boats, but also Icycle Valley and a couple of very nice player homes in cool locations. Tons of quests, new spells, new locations, a complete new race and very tough challenges await. It will take days to complete and seriously adds to Skyrim as a whole. I would even call it DLC level content. Some things are better executed than others, but this is simply a collection of all his mods. Worth a try.

PS Right now i'm preparing to expand my territory into Skyrim. I don't know how far it can take you, but it appears that you can actually attack holds, Jarls and tactically use the Civil War to conquer the whole of Skyrim. I'm not sure, as i just discovered that option. So there are a lot of hidden surprises, that you can only unlock by doing side quests and exploration.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspeciale ... mods/9480/?

:rightthumbup:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Today will be release day of Bruma.

This is not a recreation of older Elder Scroll games, like other mod teams strive for, but it places Cyrodiil in the same age as Skyrim, which is awesome IMO.

Beyond Skyrim - Cyrodiil - Bruma
Introduction

The 3rd century of the Fourth Era is proving to be a bleak time for Cyrodiil. Once the undisputed power of Tamriel, its dominance now hangs by a thread. Across a province scarred by the Great War, the people are growing uneasy. News of the Civil War in Skyrim, rumors of a potential new Dominion invasion, and an Emperor who is but a shadow of his predecessors undermine the authority of the Mede Dynasty. Several powerful factions are openly questioning whether the Mede Dynasty is still capable of ruling the Empire - although they all have their own ideas about who should replace them.

And to make matters worse, unfinished business left over from the ancient First Empire is stirring deep in the ruined Ayleid city of Ninendava. Far more dangerous than the squabbles of powerful mortals, it watches patiently, preparing to settle a score that was long ago left unpaid...

What is this mod all about?

The ultimate aim of our project is to enable players to travel to a version of Cyrodiil which is contemporary to the events of TES5: Skyrim. All areas of the Imperial Province will eventually be fully playable, and the completed mod will include all the familiar locations from The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (though without all those Gates, this time around). There will be a host of new NPCs and factions to interact with, new enemies to battle, new items, weapons and armor to collect, trade and use; as well as new quests to complete.

Is this just going to be a remake of TES4: Oblivion with Skyrim's graphics?

Certainly not. Firstly, 200 years have passed since the events of TES4: Oblivion, and we will be updating the province to the same time period as Skyrim in order to take this into account. Our heightmap is also slightly larger than Oblivion's and we will use that extra space to its full potential.

For example, players may be able to visit the "lost city" of Sutch, which was famously featured on early maps of Cyrodiil but was cut from TES4 before launch. Other "lost" locations mentioned in lore but not shown in Oblivion may also make an appearance at a later date. Finally, we will also be putting our own spin on some familiar locations - including a reconstructed Kvatch, an interpretation of Leyawiin inspired by Bethesda's original concept art, and a sprawling, battle-scarred Imperial City.

Each city will have a unique atmosphere that extends far beyond just a differently colored banner. However, they will be kept similar enough to TES4 that they are recognizable. In addition, despite the destruction caused by the recent wars, we will be sure to show off Cyrodiil's natural beauty as a contrast to Skyrim's harsh whites and grays.
8-)

http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/for ... nd-skyrim/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/371987/?

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/146368 ... -cyrodiil/

And this;
Are you planning to do the rest of Tamriel?

Our project forms just one part of a much larger modding collaboration known as Beyond Skyrim, which currently consists of projects attempting to recreate all or parts of High Rock, Elsweyr, Hammerfell, Cyrodiil, Morrowind and Valenwood. Please check the threads of these other projects for more information.
So, unlike other Mod teams, who seem to keep the fruits of their labor only to themselves or contributors, this team actually delivers the goods. Just awesome.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

For a great start on the overall appearance of Skyrim SSE, there are plenty of texture overhauls. The best ones are not always available on Nexus.

SRO (Skyrim Realistic Overhaul) is one of them. It is huge, but a great base to begin with.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-realis ... /downloads

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bruma looks like wow, wonder if i should play it for a bit.

I loved the old Oblivion game that took place in Cyrodil, but with Skyrim controls it would be much nicer.

Return to “General Gaming”