Sim City

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well to be honest I had a bit of a nostalgic feeling .... but simcity particularly in the first days was far worse then TDU ever was. :think: Even now it has some major issues lost 2 saves already due to server errors.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Think I will wait a little longer before I make up my mind :party:
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Lol tried something new in sandbox mode ... build a city with only the necessary think (water, elec, sewage, police, etc), but no commerce or industry and after a few hours I hit 200k citizens ... and everybody was happy. Proof that this game is serious flawed.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

I just Brought It....
nathan is a mexican!!
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

snake250 wrote:I just Brought It....

Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but I think the word you are looking for is BOUGHT.

Brought is past tense of bring.
Bought is past tense of buy.

It is just the same as the TDU2 forum, where all the idiots that corrected spelling and grammar didn't know the difference between Brought and Bought. Any way you know now and that mistake should never be made again.

Back on point.

I bought Sim City 3000(I think) a good few years ago and never really got into. I just played Zoo Tycoon 2 instead, what a game that is.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Mr Hertz wrote:
snake250 wrote:I just Brought It....

Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but I think the word you are looking for is BOUGHT.
Ahum, maybe there was some truth in "Boys from Brazil" anyway.... :eeek:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077269/

The good old Britons use brought and bought in a similar meaning.
Don't correct a native in his own tongue :twocents-02cents:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:The good old Britons use brought and bought in a similar meaning.

No they don't. I have given the meanings.

I am going to buy GoW from Happy Gaming tomorrow, becomes, I bought GoW from Happy Gaming yesterday.

I am going to bring GoW to your sleepover tomorrow, becomes, I brought GoW to your sleepover 7 months ago and I want it back or I shall eat your cat after I have it off with your mother. Honestly I know, I got the top grades for English in my class but that was a few years ago and to be totally honest I have no clue how that happened.

past tense of to buy = bought
past tense of to bring = brought.

and that concludes English with Mr. Mr. Hertz.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mr Hertz wrote:
MadManCK wrote:The good old Britons use brought and bought in a similar meaning.

No they don't. I have given the meanings.

I am going to buy GoW from Happy Gaming tomorrow, becomes, I bought GoW from Happy Gaming yesterday.

I am going to bring GoW to your sleepover tomorrow, becomes, I brought GoW to your sleepover 7 months ago and I want it back or I shall eat your cat after I have it off with your mother. Honestly I know, I got the top grades for English in my class but that was a few years ago and to be totally honest I have no clue how that happened.

past tense of to buy = bought
past tense of to bring = brought.

and that concludes English with Mr. Mr. Hertz.
looks like we have a new troll here....... NOW :back to topic:
nathan is a mexican!!
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

snake250 wrote:looks like we have a new troll here....... NOW :back to topic:
What I posted is hardly a troll, just trying to teach those that are supposed to know English better than most how to use certain words. I done it in what I thought was a respectful manner and did not insult anyone in the post. If you want to talk about trolling I think you should take a look at your last few posts.

Any ways, after looking at this thread I decided to fire up my old sim city game, wasn't quite getting into it so I just cause alien invasions and hurricanes which amused me for an hour or so.

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mr Hertz wrote:
snake250 wrote:looks like we have a new troll here....... NOW :back to topic:
What I posted is hardly a troll, just trying to teach those that are supposed to know English better than most how to use certain words. I done it in what I thought was a respectful manner and did not insult anyone in the post. If you want to talk about trolling I think you should take a look at your last few posts.

Any ways, after looking at this thread I decided to fire up my old sim city game, wasn't quite getting into it so I just cause alien invasions and hurricanes which amused me for an hour or so.
-.-
nathan is a mexican!!

Return to “General Gaming”