Sleeping Dogs

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Grumpy
New Starter
New Starter

Anyone else have this game? It is a great game but the main story was way to short if you ask me. Took maybe 19h to do everything in the game and that in my opinion is way to short. On the other hand it really is a GREAT game and i will probably buy DLC to get more missions. Even tho it is so short i still think it is worth the money. :)

Since i play on the Xbox360 i haven't captured so many screens but here they are.

Sleeping Dogs screens

videos can be found in my youtube channel, link in my sig ;)
Last edited by Grumpy on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

Yah, but your 9 hours is more like 18 for the rest, and 36 for me eh.
Grumpy
New Starter
New Starter

grimx133 wrote:Yah, but your 9 hours is more like 18 for the rest, and 36 for me eh.
And there should be a one in front of the nine of course. Still i think it is a very short game. Maybe the missions took at most 11h and then finding all lock boxes and health shrines and all that. I have ~37h clocked in now and the knox vans never run out so i keep stealing them and just driving around being a bad boy. Also looking for the last pop-up event took maybe 15h(well ok i wasn't looking that hard) and doing it took 1min, removing a drunk from a store...... As i said i just drive around, go to fight clubs, explore and steal knox vans. :)

But i would like to have atleast ~50+h(100h would have been great) on the missions + all the other stuff like lock boxes and so on.
For example i have ~15h in RDR(red dead redemption) and i have done maybe 20%.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I got it as an extra with my new video card (MSI 660Ti). They ran out of Borderland keys and gave me some other options so i picked that one. Haven't tried it yet as i'm into Skyrim ATM. Will give it a shot for sure.;)

PS And yes we are all spoiled by games like TDU2 and Skyrim that will keep you occupied for hours, weeks even. This makes you sometimes feel robbed when you play a game that only lasts a weekend, hahaha :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ive been meaning to get this but finding it hard to find the time to play all those games at the moment :eek:
Too much work not enough playtime at the moment :(
Image Image

Return to “General Gaming”