Super Smash Bros mods 'n news

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Warachia wrote:I'd rather have the OoT Ganondorf than the TP one we have.
Oh look at what we're gettin' for the next Project M update. Image

http://projectmgame.com/en/news/new-alternate-costumes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

That's awesome :D

I always preferred the OoT design, he looks stronger than his TP counterpart, if we could only get Melee's Ganondorf voice back while using that alt...
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

Holy shit. :o

http://www.gamesradar.com/super-smash-b ... aign=Owned" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Oskad-87 wrote:Holy shit. :o

http://www.gamesradar.com/super-smash-b ... aign=Owned" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
8 player matches are goin' to be freakin' cool. Image

I always enjoyed messin' around in Melee with the 6 players match thing I could do through Action Replay. :mrgreen:

Mewtwo bein' back is also cool although it is a paid DLC... Modders will eventually find a way to add character slots and put a modded version of it over the new slot, a "legitimate" way of havin' it. :whistle:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:Mewtwo bein' back is also cool although it is a paid DLC... Modders will eventually find a way to add character slots and put a modded version of it over the new slot, a "legitimate" way of havin' it. :whistle:
Who cares about legitimate? DLCs are already a hoax, they are all content that could be in the original disc but aren't because the companies are too greedy.

True DLCs nowadays are only hacks provided by the fans of the game, Project M being the perfect example for SSB Brawl.
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

死の (Shino) wrote:True DLCs nowadays are only hacks provided by the fans of the game, Project M being the perfect example for SSB Brawl.
How many times will I have to tell you that these are mods and not hacks? :angry-screaming:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
[BBvideo 640,360]http://www.gamespot.com/videos/embed/6421980/[/BBvideo]
Look at the size of the stages shown.
They are as big as my "Expanded Delfino Isle" mod. :loll:
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

I was about to post that here...

Heh, your stage mod surely is big, but it's not the biggest one I've seen. Someone created a stage called "HUGE Forest", it's basicaly the forest level from SE ported over some other stage.
KingSexyPuff
Rookie
Rookie

looking from these videos someone can conclude that these matches are boring. look at how they played, A BUNCH OF NOOBS they should have put people with skills to make a hype match that is interesting to watch.
PINK IS THE MANLIEST COLOR.
Click here if you hate Smash Bros >here
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Warachia wrote:That's awesome :D

I always preferred the OoT design, he looks stronger than his TP counterpart, if we could only get Melee's Ganondorf voice back while using that alt...
I thought you'd like to see this. :mrgreen:
[youtube][/youtube]

Return to “General Gaming”