Anyone for a FPS?

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
BigDcBiggs
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Before you yell NO!!!!!!! As a gamer, are there any FPS worth mentioning anymore? I play Battlefield 3 when I am in the mood to be Jason Bourne awesome, and I was so thrilled about the ideas in BF4, but I urge one to listen carefully. DONT GET BF4. You think tdu2 was bad at launch? BF4 was worse. EA pulled an Atari. I have been playing FPS and Racing back and forth the past few years, and after 2 solid years of BF3 love. I am ditching the idea, and returning to the world of speed. CARS, GUNS, GIRLS, POKER. In that order. Anyone else sick of the mass market FPS?
Check out ADHD Gaming on YouTube
The best car motto ever: "The Best 4x4 By Far"..Land Rover

"If you believe something will happen...It will happen"
Remember JC's wise words
ADHD gaming needs mike. ideas?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I quite like FPS, I've mainly played games like Far Cry 1,2 and 3 and all the Crisis games. I've also played a few of the Call of Duty and Mass Affect games.
One of my favourites at the moment is Borderlands 2 (already played Borderlands 1) I find this game really fun to play, plus the fact your always looking for the ultimate weapon, and then when you think you've found it you start looking for a better one. :loll:
Image Image
KingSexyPuff
Rookie
Rookie

what dose "fps" means?
PINK IS THE MANLIEST COLOR.
Click here if you hate Smash Bros >here
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

First Person Shooter ;)
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I really like all of the Call of Duties before World At War, which I never played. Beyond that, the Brothers In Arms series is incredible, but I don't know if they're going to make another game for it even though they left it on a cliffhanger. Then I was going to write Spec Ops The Line, but then I realized that that's a 3rd person shooter, but it's still an unbelievable story. But I'm like you; I've given up on mainstream shooters, and I'm sticking mostly to racing games.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
KingSexyPuff
Rookie
Rookie

Bezrider wrote:First Person Shooter ;)
Im just too used to "frames per second" :/
PINK IS THE MANLIEST COLOR.
Click here if you hate Smash Bros >here
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Im part of another community with respect to Bezrider i wont advertise to much we play over 15 or 20 different games which can be time consuming BF4 and COD ghost were both a flop and big expensive disappointment in our opinion im more of car game guy but im hanging out for Dayz standalone but at the moment im focused on iracing as they are all going nuts on PS2 (Planetside 2) which i hate lol
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:Im part of another community with respect to Bezrider i wont advertise to much we play over 15 or 20 different games which can be time consuming BF4 and COD ghost were both a flop and big expensive disappointment in our opinion im more of car game guy but im hanging out for Dayz standalone but at the moment im focused on iracing as they are all going nuts on PS2 (Planetside 2) which i hate lol
Hey Fulysic, I don't mind you if you want to put a link in your sig for your forum after all I do the same on other forums linking to TDU DriveTime ;)
:back to topic:
I've just downloaded Crysis 3 (yes I know its been out a wile :oops: ) as its one of my all time favourite games. :rightthumbup:
Although I haven't got around to playing it yet because I know when I do all the other games I'm playing at the moment will get pushed to one side :( . I've recently started playing kingdoms of amalur reckoning its a sort of poor mans Skyrim and no wear near as challenging but I like it. :2thumbsup: so I am going to try and resist Crysis till I get a bit more of this complete first. :violence-blades:
It also has some great monsters in it:
Dungeon%20Troll%20Battle.jpg
Image Image

Return to “General Gaming”