Euro Truck Simulator 2

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
\/8

Tsukishima wrote:This game is really good, mainly if you have a wheel. I started in Poland but after going to U.K. I never more came back XD.
Good one. And you stopped being a truck driver I suppose. ;)
Whoamus wrote:Multiplayer mod, how does that work? I am still playing vanilla game, still have 50% of map to complete. Have not played a lot recently, other stuff to do.
Anyone can answer this? I'm not a big fan of games like this, as they became boring after a while, but it's on steam sale for less than 5€ with dlc.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ridiculous 85% discount for the main game plus DLC. I'll probably grab it, even if it is just to drive around.

4,50€ for the game plus cool DLC Eastern Europe. :eeek:

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Ridiculous 85% discount for the main game plus DLC. I'll probably grab it, even if it is just to drive around.

4,50€ for the game plus cool DLC Eastern Europe. :eeek:

:mrgreen:
You buy this? Give it a try yet? Wonder how you like it even though it's just a slow truck. Have been busy p[laying other things, have not played in a while myself.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Haven't tried this yet. But i did buy it with the eastern EU extension. Some say it is a really good sim.

Right now i'm in Grid Autosport. 8-)

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've tried the demo and it is a good game I just found it lonely driving on all those roads without friends. :(
And before anyone jumps in to tell me it now has an online Multiplayer mod I know just never got the full game to try it. ;)
Image Image
\/8

I just did a trip from Bratislava to Leipzig with MP mod. The cool thing is that you can continue your "career" from SP.
Admins are around as I saw messages saying player x is kicked/banned for blocking/ramming etc.. I didn't have any problems with that.
I'd say that if you have anyone who you can play with it's OK, otherwise stick to SP as there is no traffic and trucks are passing you from time to time so roads are pretty empty. Driving in a convoy would be cool, but oh well I'll stay in SP.
Also I always thought (and still think) it's boring, but the nice part is that I'm playing it almost every evening just before I'm going to sleep. It works perfectly. :D
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Wouldn't call it boring so much as peaceful :D It's a nice ride when you want to just have a peaceful cruise instead of playing a jumpity/clickity or more intense game. I pick one of the many streaming stations available then just pick up a load and go. I guess it can be sort of lonely but playing the live radio stream seems to liven it up a bit.
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

sorry for the late reply i could of helped a few people, ets2mp is ok it has it's own problems it really seems that most Russians and the Brazilian drivers ( like tdu2 ) are always blocking or causing greif
nathan is a mexican!!
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

snake250 wrote:sorry for the late reply i could of helped a few people, ets2mp is ok it has it's own problems it really seems that most Russians and the Brazilian drivers ( like tdu2 ) are always blocking or causing greif
Yeah, I kind of thought that would be a problem. Besides, truck driving is pretty much an alone profession anyway. Except for stops and cb radio you are pretty much on your own unless you have a drive team in the same truck.
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

after many updates, all the trucks have the real name and design..
nathan is a mexican!!

Return to “General Gaming”