Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

A dash of the Batman Arkham series, a splash of Assassin's Creed, and a touch of next-generation sparkle - Monolith's new next-gen game set in the Lord of the Rings universe, Pre-Alpha preview.

Look interesting although still in the Pre-Alpha stage I'll be keeping an eye on this (looks more like a next gen The witcher type game to me)
And I love The witcher adventure games :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

(Yes old thread but no point on starting a new one for the same topic. :mrgreen: )

Found this for around £5 so I grabbed it. :D

I had herd it knocks hell out of your PC but bumped everything up to ultra anyway :twisted:
I guess they weren't kidding my CPU temp went up to 59c mark wile playing the game it usually hovers around the mid to high thirties (35c-38c) no matter what I play :eeek:

The game does have some nice graphics but I'm not to keen on the combat system :( it seems very awkward with the keyboard and mouse think I will try a controller next time.
Only played less than an hour so far so early days yet but if I can get to grips with the combat system and my PC doesn't catch fire :angry-extinguishflame: I might get to like this game. :P
Image Image

Return to “General Gaming”