German Auto Club

Promote it here
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Our club is proud to welcome our newest member, Dj PsYcHo C!

Enjoy those club cars ;)
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

IMPORTANT UPDATE

The GAC is extending to a 3rd game: the GTA5 branch! (we are already on TDU2 and Horizon).

This is once again for the xbox360.

If you would like to join the crew, send me a club join request on Rockstar's website. While I will be updating many club things here (like VP elections), most things will take place in our club section. You will need a Rockstar account on that site to join & request an invite on the social club website. Be sure to link your xbox360 gamertag to your account, and your actions in multiplayer will be linked to our club!

Visit the GTA5 GAC branch here: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/cre ... _auto_club" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If anyone has any questions, please ask.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Alright, I sent my request to join on the Social Club network thing. I'll try to keep up with all of the goings on as I get ready to go to Chicago.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well, over 3 months now guys, and still holding the top spot. I think it is safe to say unless the French hackers get active again and attempt a comeback, our spot is safe. Good thing too since i'm too busy with GTA5 now.

@All - If you have GTA5 for xbox, our crew is still recruiting! We are up to 14 members as of now. Link is in my previous post.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

GAC VP/Commissioner Election Results - Nov 15th 2013

**Note that voting periods last 24 hours on the day of voting.
**Due to a tie vote after 24 hours, voting was extended 24 hours until Saturday 11:59pm EST.

The winner will be displayed below, with vote counts being updated real-time. When the votes are finalized, the "voting results" will change from Pending to Finalized, and the winner will be displayed in yellow with a check mark next to their name (). On the chance that the voting is a tie after the extension, the votes will be recounted with a "weight", where muscle=1, Representative=1.1, Lieutenant and above=1.2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nov 15th Election

Voting is now: Closed
Voting Results: Finalized

Lamboman1342 - votes: 3
Porschelover199 - votes: 3

*Due to tie, voting has been extended 24 hours.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nov 15th Election after Extension

Lamboman1342 - votes: 5
Porschelover199 - votes: 5

*Due to tie, after the time extension, votes will now be weighted.

Nov 15th Election after Extension + Weighted Votes (I can't believe it came to this)

Lamboman1342 - votes: 5.7
Porschelover199 - votes: 5.6
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

GAC VP/Commissioner Election Results - March 15th 2014 (3 year club anniversary guys!)

**Note that voting periods last 24 hours on the day of voting.
**If there is a tie vote after 24 hours, voting will be extended 24 hours until Sunday 11:59pm EST.

The winner will be displayed below, with vote counts being updated real-time. When the votes are finalized, the "voting results" will change from Pending to Finalized, and the winner will be displayed in yellow with a check mark next to their name (). On the chance that the voting is a tie after the extension, the votes will be recounted with a "weight", where muscle=1, Representative=1.1, Lieutenant and above=1.2.

March 15th Election

Lamboman1342 - votes: 7
Endocrine - votes: 2
Porschelover199 - votes: 0
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Happy 1 year anniversary guys! (not since club founding, but since we took 1st). Keep it going!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Congratz on staying there so long. Getting to the top is one thing. Staying there a lot harder. 8-)

Unfortunately my club does not compete in races anymore due to the lame hackers on PC but Club racing has always been one of my favorite things to do in TDU2.

:woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Congratz on staying there so long. Getting to the top is one thing. Staying there a lot harder. 8-)

Unfortunately my club does not compete in races anymore due to the lame hackers on PC but Club racing has always been one of my favorite things to do in TDU2.

:woot:
If you ever migrate to the console world let me know and i'll race ;)
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Club elections coming up very soon guys! Be sure to follow the election in this thread.

The results will also be posted on the forum where our club rules are, here: http://www.gta5community.info/forum/vie ... p?f=9&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EDIT: Also, moving the club rules here to this forum since the servers on that forum crash a lot.
Last edited by eaustinn36 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”