Elite raceing co

Promote it here

That_One_Guy_215
Learner Driver
Learner Driver
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 3:59 pm

Re: Elite raceing co

Post by That_One_Guy_215 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:22 pm

do u guys play it on ps3 cuz if u do i can give u some money



Sonneillon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:36 pm

Re: Elite raceing co

Post by Sonneillon » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:57 pm

Seriously, there should be some rule like this:

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Posts like this:
That_One_Guy_215 wrote:do u guys play it on ps3 cuz if u do i can give u some money
Prepsi wrote:there is literally no way that this cant be a troll
Pisses me off.



User avatar
Miao
Champion
Champion
Game Modder
Game Modder
Posts: 6123
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Res Nullius
Contact:

Re: Elite raceing co

Post by Miao » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Szayelarel wrote:Seriously, there should be some rule like this:

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
y u so annoyed? da internet will always b like dis. Image


Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Image

User avatar
Pinduca
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 2:34 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Elite raceing co

Post by Pinduca » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Tsukishima wrote:
Szayelarel wrote:Seriously, there should be some rule like this:

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
y u so annoyed? da internet will always b like dis. Image
Shots were fired, call the paramedics.

I wouldn't piss him off if I were you.


Image

Sonneillon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:36 pm

Re: Elite raceing co

Post by Sonneillon » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Pinduca wrote:Shots were fired, call the paramedics.
It is too late, it is too late...
Tsukishima wrote:
Szayelarel wrote:Seriously, there should be some rule like this:

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
y u so annoyed? da internet will always b like dis. Image
Well, I'll contain myself or else bad things will happen here.



User avatar
Boxxout3
Hot wheels
Hot wheels
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:54 pm
Location: The Tower, Earth
Contact:

Re: Elite raceing co

Post by Boxxout3 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:29 pm

*Waves stick*
 ! Message from: Boxxout3
Back on topic please etc etc


Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3

User avatar
Mauricio_Zika
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:57 pm
Location: Colombia / Brazil

Re: Elite raceing co

Post by Mauricio_Zika » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:45 am

lol even the name of the club is wrong, as far as I know it should be "Elite racing co".


-Sorry, I'm too lazy to create a signature-

User avatar
Miao
Champion
Champion
Game Modder
Game Modder
Posts: 6123
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Res Nullius
Contact:

Re: Elite raceing co

Post by Miao » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:11 am

Mauricio_Zika wrote:lol even the name of the club is wrong, as far as I know it should be "Elite racing co".
Why am I laughing so hard? :loll:

You will need to reset your club to change the name to what it was supposed to be. :lol:


Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Image

User avatar
Prepsi
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:28 am

Re: Elite raceing co

Post by Prepsi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:54 am

Tsukishima wrote:
Mauricio_Zika wrote:lol even the name of the club is wrong, as far as I know it should be "Elite racing co".
Why am I laughing so hard? :loll:

You will need to reset your club to change the name to what it was supposed to be. :lol:
This HAS to be a troll, I should know too :spy:



That_One_Guy_215
Learner Driver
Learner Driver
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 3:59 pm

Re: Elite raceing co

Post by That_One_Guy_215 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:04 pm

i am not going to reset the club u crazy



Post Reply

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”