Power Unleashed! (PC)

Promote it here

Post Reply
User avatar
dpuff
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 pm
Location: New York, Brooklyn

Power Unleashed! (PC)

Post by dpuff » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:02 am

Power Unleashed! (PC) Recruiting


***Our Club Website***




***Our Steam Group***




We're looking for active players and good drivers!

How to join:

Add me on steam or xfire
Steam: nickm93
Xfire: ulxx32

1) Must have Steam or Xfire in order to join
2) Age: 16+
3) Level requirement: 35
4) Hackers and Cheaters will be punished!
5) The first time we meet in-game, you will be tested across 3 random tracks of our choice.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Clubs' President: Nathan
Executives: me, abc213 and nemisis
_____________________________________________________________________________

:welcome:

Our Club's Identity Card

Image
Last edited by dpuff on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:58 pm, edited 14 times in total.



top250

My friend Dpuff forgot to say a few things

Post by top250 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:15 am

What my friend forgot to say...

1. We don't care where you live in the world ETC: china. But you need to know some English or It will be hard to talk to you :D

2. The club is level 2 with 40k points. We got the club to level 2 in weeks! We are looking to get to 100k points next year sometime

3. if you want to cruise with anyone just let them know via: Steam or xfire



Steam account name: jake19932

Xfire comeing soon



SpeedyAudi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC) Recruiting!

Post by SpeedyAudi » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Hey all, I not going to play TDU2 much at all, might be at least 1 hour a week..
But who knows might be on for longer...
PS: @dpuff, can you make a list of all the members who have came on in the last week...

Ill be hoping on TDU2, maybe 3 hours max...



User avatar
dpuff
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 pm
Location: New York, Brooklyn

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC) Recruiting!

Post by dpuff » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:13 pm

I'v recruited e39m5400 yesterday. Hoping to get more.

top250, abc213, e39m5400, rabidyeti and me are pretty much active members. NoSkills hasn't been playing much and TheRacingRocket logs on sometimes.



top250

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC) Recruiting!

Post by top250 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:31 am

Dpuff,

noskills told me hes uninstalled tdu2 :(

Nathan,

i'm getting a xbox 360 with TDU2 and i'm think about opening powerunleashed On (XBOX 360) i need to know in 3 Weeks


..top250..



Prepsi

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC) Recruiting!

Post by Prepsi » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:57 pm

SpeedyAudi wrote:Hey all, I not going to play TDU2 much at all, might be at least 1 hour a week..
But who knows might be on for longer...
PS: @dpuff, can you make a list of all the members who have came on in the last week...

Ill be hoping on TDU2, maybe 3 hours max...
OHNOOHNO YOUR HERE CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! *bangs head into wall*



top250

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC) Recruiting!

Post by top250 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:41 am

Prepsi wrote:
SpeedyAudi wrote:Hey all, I not going to play TDU2 much at all, might be at least 1 hour a week..
But who knows might be on for longer...
PS: @dpuff, can you make a list of all the members who have came on in the last week

Ill be hoping on TDU2, maybe 3 hours max...
OHNOOHNO YOUR HERE CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! *bangs head into wall*
eek...


you jelly bro?

LEAVE NATHAN ALONE!!



User avatar
dpuff
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 pm
Location: New York, Brooklyn

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC) Recruiting!

Post by dpuff » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:02 am

go away prepsi, this is my house.



SpeedyAudi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC) Recruiting!

Post by SpeedyAudi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:24 am

dpuff wrote:go away prepsi, this is my house.
Yea, it seems his NetNanny is not working..... :loll:
All well.... :lol:



top250

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC) Recruiting!

Post by top250 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:27 am

SpeedyAudi wrote:
dpuff wrote:go away prepsi, this is my house.
Yea, it seems his NetNanny is not working..... :loll:
All well.... :lol:


HAHAHA!

he now needs it for the Xbox 360

hey dpuff and i are online on tdu2



Post Reply

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”