Power Unleashed! (PC)

Promote it here
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

... I swear, this forum has the most biased admins. I'm starting to feel like you prefer a system like that of a 50 year old backwards dictatorship.

"Don't do this, don't write that, can't post that." Oh this one is my favorite: "...cleaned up the thread a little." I didn't ask you to do that, maybe I don't like that when someone wants to "clean the thread up a little." without letting me know beforehand. (Except for that one time when I requested to "...clean the thread up a little")

True story.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote:What happened to the guy who was all like: :angry-tappingfoot:
Bezrider wrote:Guys you need to sort this out with your club president (I notice he isn't saying anything) going on a rant in your club thread is only damaging your club :twocents-02cents:
Now he is all like: :loll:
Bezrider wrote: :laughing-rolling:
I see you're enjoying this thread

This thread ain't no entertainment bro...

:shock:

...enjoy my avatar.
Just trying to lighten the mood a bit :(
dpuff wrote:... I swear, this forum has the most biased admins. I'm starting to feel like you prefer a system like that of a 50 year old backwards dictatorship.

"Don't do this, don't write that, can't post that." Oh this one is my favorite: "...cleaned up the thread a little." I didn't ask you to do that, maybe I don't like that when someone wants to "clean the thread up a little." without letting me know beforehand. (Except for that one time when I requested to "...clean the thread up a little")

True story.
I guess you can't please all of the people all of the time :|
Image Image
darcyjake1

MadManCK wrote:
CaptainTNT wrote:Yes I come over to Power Unleashed a few weeks back. As for the drama in the last few pages wow haha.
What drama. Ryan and Jake must be the Wilder brothers :twocents-02cents:

:character-blues:

Well done Madmanck :loll:
darcyjake1

I'm Going To leave this To My brother To Deal With This....

Wait For Him To See whos Here....
Last edited by darcyjake1 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

dpuff wrote:... I swear, this forum has the most biased admins. I'm starting to feel like you prefer a system like that of a 50 year old backwards dictatorship.

True story.
Edit by CK: Right, this thread turned into a flaming contest more than once. You should be glad we cleaned it. Thats what admins do, you know...
Bullying, flaming and trolling are against forum policy. :character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
darcyjake1

True story.

True Story Tdudrivetime Admins are good :-P
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

This thread is more than entertaining.

But thats what the posters want. They want us to look at em. So just ignore em. Its got more views in a week than another *ehem* club has got in a month.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm now back and i return to s**t.....

1. my brother is now here :angry-cussingblack:
nathan is a mexican!!
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

snake250 wrote:I'm now back and i return to s**t.....

2. I don't like my brother :violin:
3. I am my brother :eeek: :teasing-knob:
See, if he really was your brother and not infact you, which he is(i'm confused with that also) then you wouldn't need to post that and you would talk about it face to face. Honestly I can't wait to see you having a conversation with yourself on here with both of your profiles, honestly I could die laughing at this thread now.

Also Box, you think it's funny now, I guess it will get even better during the week. I just wish I was training to be a psychologist as this would be a perfect place to monitor the communication of complete and utter imbeciles, well A complete and utter imbecile.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
SpeedyAudi
New Starter
New Starter

Mr Hertz wrote:
snake250 wrote:I'm now back and i return to s**t.....

2. I don't like my brother :violin:
3. I am my brother :eeek: :teasing-knob:
See, if he really was your brother and not infact you, which he is(i'm confused with that also) then you wouldn't need to post that and you would talk about it face to face. Honestly I can't wait to see you having a conversation with yourself on here with both of your profiles, honestly I could die laughing at this thread now.

Also Box, you think it's funny now, I guess it will get even better during the week. I just wish I was training to be a psychologist as this would be a perfect place to monitor the communication of complete and utter imbeciles, well A complete and utter imbecile.
Top shows total immaturity, I would personally not bother talking to a disrespectful child..
He seems to fail at making friends, he has social issues, he is just a pain rude little boy..

It seems his parents didn't do a good job on teaching him discipline..

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”