Power Unleashed! (PC)

Promote it here

User avatar
dpuff
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 pm
Location: New York, Brooklyn

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC)

Post by dpuff » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:38 pm

I built a new gaming rig, had to install a fresh windows, reinstalled tdu2, i have my savedata but it shows im not in the club. Invite me back to club lol.



Prepsi

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC)

Post by Prepsi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:14 am

dpuff wrote:I built a new gaming rig, had to install a fresh windows, reinstalled tdu2, i have my savedata but it shows im not in the club. Invite me back to club lol.
:O maybe i could become the powerunleashed vice prez! what about that nathan?



User avatar
dpuff
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 pm
Location: New York, Brooklyn

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC)

Post by dpuff » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:52 am

Prepsi wrote:
dpuff wrote:I built a new gaming rig, had to install a fresh windows, reinstalled tdu2, i have my savedata but it shows im not in the club. Invite me back to club lol.
:O maybe i could become the powerunleashed vice prez! what about that nathan?
The only thing you could become, is a member of the "Black List Hall of Scrubs."



User avatar
MadManCK
Veteran Racer
Veteran Racer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 10818
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:17 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC)

Post by MadManCK » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:36 am

Prepsi wrote: :O maybe i could become the powerunleashed vice prez! what about that nathan?
If you are no member of this club and don't want to be, please don't post in this thread.

Thank you
:character-blues:


PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Prepsi

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC)

Post by Prepsi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:54 pm

MadManCK wrote:
Prepsi wrote: :O maybe i could become the powerunleashed vice prez! what about that nathan?
If you are no member of this club and don't want to be, please don't post in this thread.

Thank you
:character-blues:
But I do want to be............



User avatar
dpuff
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 pm
Location: New York, Brooklyn

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC)

Post by dpuff » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Prepsi wrote:
MadManCK wrote:
Prepsi wrote: :O maybe i could become the powerunleashed vice prez! what about that nathan?
If you are no member of this club and don't want to be, please don't post in this thread.

Thank you
:character-blues:
But I do want to be............
Sorry, you must meet the age requirement specifications.



Prepsi

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC)

Post by Prepsi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:08 pm

If you are no member of this club and don't want to be, please don't post in this thread.

Thank you
:character-blues:[/quote]
But I do want to be............[/quote]

Sorry, you must meet the age requirement specifications.[/quote]
14! :D



User avatar
dpuff
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 pm
Location: New York, Brooklyn

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC)

Post by dpuff » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Prepsi wrote:If you are no member of this club and don't want to be, please don't post in this thread.

Thank you
:character-blues:
But I do want to be............[/quote]

Sorry, you must meet the age requirement specifications.[/quote]
14! :D[/quote]

It's 16+



snake250
Mechanic
Mechanic
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:06 am
Location: the picture is nathan in real life! aka: the mexican

Re: Power Unleashed! (PC)

Post by snake250 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 am

Prepsi wrote:If you are no member of this club and don't want to be, please don't post in this thread.

Thank you
:character-blues:
But I do want to be............[/quote]

Sorry, you must meet the age requirement specifications.[/quote]
14! :D[/quote]

Not being a nazi..... but come on prespi don't fight thats all!

i know what your going to say madman or bez


nathan is a mexican!!

Post Reply

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”