Prepsi's Car Club recruitment/club chat

Promote it here
top250

top250 wrote:everyone dislike prespi's videos

*SNAP*

Edited by CK, reason: Calling for everybody to dislike someones videos is a lame move. And you made dupe posts about it.

madmanCK does not like me :teasing-nutkick: ouch he hurt me..... time to make top2502 :K
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

top250 wrote:

*SNAP*

Edited by CK, reason: Calling for everybody to dislike someones videos is a lame move. And you made dupe posts about it.

madmanCK does not like me :teasing-nutkick: ouch he hurt me..... time to make top2502 :K
Nothing like that. Just don't start personal attacks. :character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi

MadManCK wrote:
top250 wrote:

*SNAP*

Nothing like that. Just don't start personal attacks. :character-blues:
He told me to f*** myself on one of my YT videos and pmed me a pepsi sucks video. :lol:
top250

THATS FOR :angry-cussingblack: DISLIKEING MY VIDOES
top250

*SNAP*
Go to this youtube channel and und Abneigungen seiner Videos

peanut butter jelly time song = :banana-dance: tops in trouble again :banana-dance: + peanut butter jelly time song

Edited by CK
Don't push it ! :angry-tappingfoot:
You seem to waste a lot of time and energy on hating. Use it for something else. Good for your (forum) health as well :lol:

:character-blues:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

:back to topic:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

top250

top250 wrote:*SNAP*

peanut butter jelly time song = :banana-dance: tops in trouble again :banana-dance: + peanut butter jelly time song

Edited by CK
You seem to waste a lot of time and energy on hating. Use it for something else. Good for your (forum) health as well :lol:

Madman strikes again!

that was a waste of your time writeing this :P your :text-bs: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

you might lose a level 60 friend... not me i'm level 66
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

top250 wrote:

Edited by CK

Madman strikes again!

that was a waste of your time writeing this :P your :text-bs: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Take you fights somewhere else. Enjoy your holiday

top250

MadManCK wrote:
top250 wrote:

Edited by CK

Madman strikes again!

Take you fights somewhere else. Enjoy your holiday

take your fight to http://www.youtube.com/user/pufflelover1 :banana-dance: :banana-dance:
top250

prespi is a noob hacker :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Attachments
prespi is a hacker
prespi is a hacker
TestDrive2 2013-01-20 23-35-14-58.jpg (85.72 KiB) Viewed 2965 times

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”