The Ronin [PS3]

Promote it here
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote: :eeek: You are Silver Arrow!

Long time no see, how is your brother btw, haven't seen him online anymore, I feel sorry for your club :( should have never abandoned it.
Now that I looked at the OP I remember you, you used to cruise with my brother, I guess. :?

You should know that he's independent now, he has his own house and job, but he left the PS3 here when he moved away :banana-blonde: that explains why he's not online.

And how could you? how could you leave me in the darkness? Alone. Image Why did you left the club?
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote: :eeek: You are Silver Arrow!

Long time no see, how is your brother btw, haven't seen him online anymore, I feel sorry for your club :( should have never abandoned it.
Now that I looked at the OP I remember you, you used to cruise with my brother, I guess. :?

You should know that he's independent now, he has his own house and job, but he left the PS3 here when he moved away :banana-blonde: that explains why he's not online.

And how could you? how could you leave me in the darkness? Alone. Image Why did you left the club?
You gotta understand, I left because Allen gave up on the club, I saw no point in continuing on it after the president resigned. But now that I have no club again I could help yours, just add me on PSN :)
RUF is better than Porsche!

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:You gotta understand, I left because Allen gave up on the club, I saw no point in continuing on it after the president resigned. But now that I have no club again I could help yours, just add me on PSN :)
I am already in another club, a level 3 one, and I don't know who became the president after I left. Image

I'll still add you though, we can cruise sometime later. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:You gotta understand, I left because Allen gave up on the club, I saw no point in continuing on it after the president resigned. But now that I have no club again I could help yours, just add me on PSN :)
I am already in another club, a level 3 one, and I don't know who became the president after I left. Image

I'll still add you though, we can cruise sometime later. Image
Ah ok then, that's the main purpose of the game anyway, cruising with friends on a massive open world. :mrgreen:
RUF is better than Porsche!

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”