Promote it here
By Miao
Viktor Karpenko wrote: :eeek: You are Silver Arrow!

Long time no see, how is your brother btw, haven't seen him online anymore, I feel sorry for your club :( should have never abandoned it.
Now that I looked at the OP I remember you, you used to cruise with my brother, I guess. :?

You should know that he's independent now, he has his own house and job, but he left the PS3 here when he moved away :banana-blonde: that explains why he's not online.

And how could you? how could you leave me in the darkness? Alone. Image Why did you left the club?
By Viktor Karpenko
Tsukishima wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote: :eeek: You are Silver Arrow!

Long time no see, how is your brother btw, haven't seen him online anymore, I feel sorry for your club :( should have never abandoned it.
Now that I looked at the OP I remember you, you used to cruise with my brother, I guess. :?

You should know that he's independent now, he has his own house and job, but he left the PS3 here when he moved away :banana-blonde: that explains why he's not online.

And how could you? how could you leave me in the darkness? Alone. Image Why did you left the club?
You gotta understand, I left because Allen gave up on the club, I saw no point in continuing on it after the president resigned. But now that I have no club again I could help yours, just add me on PSN :)
By Miao
Viktor Karpenko wrote:You gotta understand, I left because Allen gave up on the club, I saw no point in continuing on it after the president resigned. But now that I have no club again I could help yours, just add me on PSN :)
I am already in another club, a level 3 one, and I don't know who became the president after I left. Image

I'll still add you though, we can cruise sometime later. Image
By Viktor Karpenko
Tsukishima wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:You gotta understand, I left because Allen gave up on the club, I saw no point in continuing on it after the president resigned. But now that I have no club again I could help yours, just add me on PSN :)
I am already in another club, a level 3 one, and I don't know who became the president after I left. Image

I'll still add you though, we can cruise sometime later. Image
Ah ok then, that's the main purpose of the game anyway, cruising with friends on a massive open world. :mrgreen:
New Style info

Thanks for the feedback. :D The photos on the sl[…]

WeeklyTournaments

ok,so i guess i won my own challenge again :chara[…]

Weekly Challenges

Here is my challenge for the KW 8 the "Mich[…]

They Are Billions

They Are Billions This game is doing my head […]