Any Xbox clubs?

Promote it here
Morg
New Starter
New Starter

It doesn't seem very popular on here but if anyone is interested please drop me a message on console.

GT: Morrrg
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I'm sure some of the Xbox guys will help you out
Image Image
Morg
New Starter
New Starter

Hopefully, PS3 and PC seem to be dominant on here but there must be a few Xbox guys as well
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Morg wrote:Hopefully, PS3 and PC seem to be dominant on here but there must be a few Xbox guys as well

I am currently in a level 3 club which has plenty of space, I could try and get you in. This might not be a permanent club for me as I still really want to get to know people before I join their club. I am just jumping from club to club at the moment to get my self social points to level up as I just started on xbox a matter of months ago.

You can send me a friend request if you like my GT is Mr Mr Hertz

I have found that most xbox players around these part don't play very much, but I will hopefully still be active for the foreseeable future.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
Morg
New Starter
New Starter

Mr Hertz wrote:
Morg wrote:Hopefully, PS3 and PC seem to be dominant on here but there must be a few Xbox guys as well

I am currently in a level 3 club which has plenty of space, I could try and get you in. This might not be a permanent club for me as I still really want to get to know people before I join their club. I am just jumping from club to club at the moment to get my self social points to level up as I just started on xbox a matter of months ago.

You can send me a friend request if you like my GT is Mr Mr Hertz

I have found that most xbox players around these part don't play very much, but I will hopefully still be active for the foreseeable future.
Added you.

Thanks for that, if you could get me in that would be great. I'm in the same boat as you though, I like to get to know them but also need the social points.
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

there was a xbox 360 powerunleashed club i closed that down after leaving ( not kicked out ) powerunleashed pc
nathan is a mexican!!
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Wow I can't believe I didn't notice this topic until now.

I'm very active on TDU2, and if you notice the other topic in this section, president of the German Auto Club. That being said, to join, it is a prerequisite that you at least somewhat like german cars.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”