Lunys FF Secret Hideout (PC)

Promote it here
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:Don't know about the other Club members. Only a few actually kept pushing to reach the achievements. Not everyone plays everyday or on a regular base now. Some have moved on to other games.
I would come back to the regular base, if some of us want to give it another go, we could see if we can get the club down in top 100

I personaly don't mind the small bumps and what not's :text-bump: but when it perpes ramming, then i'm pist
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

:violin:
Loaded 3 new CRCs for ya'll (club & friends)

Have Fun :auto-swerve:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

:woot:
Hey guy's
Who's up for a Sunday evening Cruize??? :auto-swerve:
it has been to long
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just uploaded 3 new CRCs with the Pagani Cinque :auto-swerve:

Friends and Club only 8-)
Have fun

PS I like the idea of re-instating the Sunday Cruises. Alway fun and who knows how long we can keep on doing them? When i drove around a little after posting the new CRCs i saw nobody online, not even wild Russians. Did Atari succeed in killing the game? Not as long as we keep playing ^^

:woot:

:occasion-snowman:
:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well to be honest I'm also not that much online any more.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Cool A2 Club Challenge from Luny. Pagani Zonda FTW

[youtube]cMsc3Tr2Txw[/youtube]
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:Cool A2 Club Challenge from Luny. Pagani Zonda FTW

[youtube]cMsc3Tr2Txw[/youtube]
Nice, I'll give it a try tonight. After this a long and boring day at school :shifty:
_______

Alright, I just did 3 runs on it and im 1,5 sec slower than you Mad .. no surprice there :D
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hey fellow members, this is just to let you know that Spyboy is going to be ofline for some months, as he is going to be training with the Norwegian army. :violence-pistoldouble:

He told me to tell you all :)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Hey fellow members, this is just to let you know that Spyboy is going to be ofline for some months, as he is going to be training with the Norwegian army. :violence-pistoldouble:

He told me to tell you all :)
He's lucky to just miss the Norwegian winter, lol. Still a lot of snow i assume. Wish him luck and we'll see him afterwards, if the servers are still live then off course :loll:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:He's lucky to just miss the Norwegian winter, lol. Still a lot of snow i assume. Wish him luck and we'll see him afterwards, if the servers are still live then off course :loll:
Yes he is and indeed we will :mrgreen:

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”