Lunys FF Secret Hideout (PC)

Promote it here
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'm really slow atm, but I gonna learn to drive with a pad ... Have ordered a xbox controller for windows let's see how that goes. deliverance tomorrow.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

SpeedFreak.be wrote:I'm really slow atm, but I gonna learn to drive with a pad ... Have ordered a xbox controller for windows let's see how that goes. deliverance tomorrow.
Nice ! well the first 5-10 hours is the hardest/strangest ... atleast it was for me when i made the shift some year ago... But I have not regreded it for one second ;)

Btw. do you have any experence with a Xbox controller?

Good luck with it
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I manage with a controller (M$ wireless) but will never reach the same level of performance as with a wheel. For all driving related games or sims i prefer a wheel over anything else.
But in TDU you are probably better off with a controller as it is developed with controllers in mind. It will take some time to adjust and play a little with the settings. Ideal way to play from the couch

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I know the layout and feel, because I have a xbox360 as for the reason why not wireless ... batteries and I don't want to buy another battery pack (bought 2 already for the xbxox)

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Well I know the layout and feel, because I have a xbox360 as for the reason why not wireless ... batteries and I don't want to buy another battery pack (bought 2 already for the xbxox)
Wired has less lag than wireless. Especially if you are in an environment with a lot of wireless network activity.
I use rechargeable batteries for mine and it works just fine. 2 for use, 2 for backup.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

yea, but my experience is they are always on the darndest times empty. However the wireless wher 10 euro more ... and it have been some expensive last days: new desk chair, new keyboard, new mouse and a couple of other things.

edit: got my controller now have been in tdu and its not bad ... as for speed well I drive with the brakes applied atm, but I think speed will come over time.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Little video of one of the races today. Dodging Veyrons and some noob attempts to ramming :loll:

[youtube]y2eLlWV3P8Q[/youtube]

:laughing-rolling:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some club fun during the races this weekend. Although the A3 Caterham is much faster, the curb kicks kick in hard. Interesting choice in rides and race lines. One of the few non-cheating clubs we encountered lately. Lots of fun. Insane driving and dodging cars. Same track, different classes.

This is Club Racing

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm .. when was the last time we as a club did anything in TDU2 together :?:

Is anyone in the mood for in the near future to either race or maybe just do a cruise, i for one know that i miss the action of the game ;)

If anyone is up for this we could work out a date for a club reunion :D

Maybe we could test some of the up-coming new unofficial patch cars, "i've heard some good tales from a Mad Man" 8-)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, it has been a while. Grid2 has consumed most driving time and other stuff has come up as well.

The V3 of TDU2UP will be released soon and with some cool new rides.
Maybe we can use a cruise to test some new rides in a closed session. Right now i only do offline tests do avoid issues with other players, but when everyone uses the new patch it should be fine. It adds a lot of fun to the game and also improves the ride quality a lot.

More info on the TDU2UP site
http://tdu2.ml/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And off course in the thread on this site as well.

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”