Lunys FF Secret Hideout (PC)

Promote it here
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Club Thread for Luny's Fair Friends 8-)

As Ataris MLFU with the forum blocks all normal club squabble, this is our temporary base for organizing cruises and other Club related stuff

Last Sunday we had a Blast on Ibiza with the Classics. Real good drive and it would be fun to do something like that again this Sunday. Different Island, different class? Who knows.

Maybe an Easy Riders Cruise with the Harleys 8-)

Other suggestions are welcome for next week :)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Like the Harley idea.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some Pics from last sundays cruise
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Still server problems it seems there will be no cruise this evening.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

70K is on the boards :mrgreen:

With the server downtimes and unreliable connections we still managed to get our next target done. Still a long 30K with cheaters, rammers, against track drivers and bad attitudes. But we'll get there.

8-)

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just to let you know I'm from now also online in the xbox version of tdu .... however I still suck bigtime with a pad ... :cry:

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Just to let you know I'm from now also online in the xbox version of tdu .... however I still suck bigtime with a pad ... :cry:
Lol, driving with a pad is indeed something to get used to. I probably never will :loll:

I do not have an Xbox and are not really tempted to buy one, even if Forza H looks very promising. Maybe the next generation will be an option.

Just loaded some new Club CRC. They are up for the next 3 days. Have fun 8-)

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Change of business Luny has lost ALL her saves so it seems I'm the new president for the time being.

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Change of business Luny has lost ALL her saves so it seems I'm the new president for the time being.
Yes i heard. Backup got lost too. But she is already back on Oahu and back in the club as well. 8-)

We still need 15K XP to reach the FXX and Gumpert. Last few weeks have been low. Lots of rammers and cheaters. We will get there. But oh boy what a lot of noobs who think they can only play with "addons". They for sure spoil the fun for a lot of other players. Not to forget the clutch abusers with their attitude problem.
Despite all this, the club racing is still one of my favorite parts of the game. And we need opponents who do not rat out after one loss or refuse to change rides :lol:

Any suggestions for some club events are most welcome.
I spend way too much time in Skyrim right now, finishing left over missions and building some cool DLC homes. But i will join CVC and cruises whenever i can.

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well she only have to call and she is president again. :P

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”