Lunys FF Secret Hideout (PC)

Promote it here
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz wrote:
MadManCK wrote:Just checked in the CRC and saw that T1psy has upoaded a challenge on Ibiza with the Stirling.

:mrgreen:
sharpend T1psy's time by a few sec :mrgreen:

and loaded a CRC on bouth islands to :2thumbsup:
Nice one Tipsy, with that hard jump after the tunnel :!: :lol:

Nice ones Luny, i out drove you on the Ibizian track, with just a few nano's to spare, the Hawaiian track in the Salleen S7 was another story, as i couldn't make the animal stick in the corners, which resulted in understeering / limited turnspeeds, but nice none the less :) two out of three of my favorite tracks 8-)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm look what i dug up of Madman's dungeon, it feels like it was in a different life time when we did this Gumpert Apollo cruise, and i guess it was .. it was in January 2012 at the peak of TDU2

Have a look down memory lane, lean back and let the good old chaotic club cruise times come rushing back to you .. lol :party:

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice videos guys, brings back a lot of memories of when we used cruise like that for hours.
Happy times :D
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:Nice videos guys, brings back a lot of memories of when we used cruise like that for hours.
Happy times :D
Hehe indeed it does bring back memories, but it gives an idea of what epic cruises The Crew has in store for us ;) It is in all fairness TDU on steroids :lol:

Haha lol i had forgotten about the epic ending to part 3 (from 17.30) :lol: Hmm those bug were what gave TDU2 its charm :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Happy Birthday Bear

:2thumbsup:

:auto-swerve: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :occasion-snowman:

:occasion-cake: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncycyan: :happy-bouncygreen: :happy-bouncymagenta: :happy-bouncymulticolor: :happy-bouncyred: :happy-bouncyredfire: :happy-bouncyshadowgreen: :happy-bouncyyellow:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

yup ^^
Happy birthday Bear !!!
& all the best wishes :2thumbsup:
:happy-cheerleaderkid:
:occasion-birthday:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Thanks guys 8-)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I've been down in MadManCK's dungeon to look at his stash of single malt, but found something that that just as good, the old Luny'sFairFriends club videos from TDU2, god i miss that game.

Anyone up for a reunion cruise sometime, could be in The Crew too, just a cruise is all i want ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nobody touches my single Malt Stash :naughty:

I like to drive, but have no brakes at the moment. No real issue in the Crew. Maybe i will have to swap pedals for the old Fanatec V2 ones.

I tried to reinstall TDU2, but have some issues with it it seems.

A late happy Birthday to luny (27/11) who got herself a nice new game PC from MSI. :2thumbsup:

Maybe later today. :auto-swerve:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

THX Mad ^^
@ bear: i removed TDU2?
but today i'm gonna give it another go to try and fix my new PC
if i succeed we could do a sundaycruize in The Crew ^^

Return to “Have a Club in TDU2?”