TDU2 Cruise [PS3 Only]

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Zério wrote:
Cain wrote:Who's the one who took that picture when we all parked our cars?
omurga? Lol I don't know.

I will also create some private C.R.C. only Lancias will be allowed. 0$ fee with 1 million$ reward.
It was omurga, i asked him to take some pictures.

Remember to make these challenges challenges, don't makeit easy. ;)
RUF is better than Porsche!

Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Good cruise, very enjoyable despite some people that speeded sometimes. :roll:

Almost a perfect Lancia tribute, what spoiled it was that the only Delta HF was Zério and that two of you were using Hot Rods. :|
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Zério wrote:
Cain wrote:Who's the one who took that picture when we all parked our cars?
omurga? Lol I don't know.
It was omurga, i asked him to take some pictures.
I remember your words "omurga can you take some photos of the cruise?", what worries me is, he took photos or screenshots? Screenshots can be exported, but photos can't. Image

An example:
TDU2.png
This was taken moments before the cruise, when Zério and I were waitin' on the wrong place. :doh:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote: I remember your words "omurga can you take some photos of the cruise?", what worries me is, he took photos or screenshots? Screenshots can be exported, but photos can't. Image

Yea i told him to took photos, i didn't say anything about a screenshot, this confuses me: http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... =70#p19049" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But how did you take that screenshot? I know you have no capture card.

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:
Tsukishima wrote: I remember your words "omurga can you take some photos of the cruise?", what worries me is, he took photos or screenshots? Screenshots can be exported, but photos can't. Image
Yea i told him to took photos, i didn't say anything about a screenshot, this confuses me: http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... =70#p19049" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Are you serious? I know you have this game for at least 1 year, how do you still don't know about that? :lol:

While on TDU2 you can press the PS button, then go to photos, you'll see an icon sayin' "take screenshot", as strange as it sounds, TDU2 is the only game I know that have this feature. :?
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:

Are you serious? I know you have this game for at least 1 year, how do you still don't know about that? :lol:

While on TDU2 you can press the PS button, then go to photos, you'll see an icon sayin' "take screenshot", as strange as it sounds, TDU2 is the only game I know that have this feature. :?
omurga comfirmed he took photos by using the in-game photomode, now how can you export the pictures?

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:omurga comfirmed he took photos by using the in-game photomode, now how can you export the pictures?
You can't do that. Image
eyalf83
New Starter
New Starter

Hi guys
My name is Eyal, I'm new here but I play lots of hours in TDU2 on PS3.
I'd love to join the next cruise.

my PS id is : eyalf83.

cheers
eyalf83
New Starter
New Starter

Hello,

Anyone want to cruise over the island today?
My GMT is +2 and I'm playing PS3 platform
Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

If I had more time to play the game I would be able to join, damn job.

I'm usually available after 7:00 pm, but I'm on GMT -3, we have a difference of 5 hours, 6 if that useless thing of daylight saving time is active now on the North.

Return to “Events”