TDU Drivetime Challenge

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

He'd probably like that, sure had no issues smoking the rest of us before. Crazy good, him.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Have to try this one. Still issues with my friends list i assume. I'll try again, maybe it works today ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

You don't need to be on my friends list for this one, but if anyone wants to enter the next one they will need to send me a friends request (also if your in-game name is different than the one you use on here you need to message me or let me know because if I don't recognize the name I may reject it :eek: )
Image Image
CrueLworLD420
New Starter
New Starter

Tried it out on ps3 lastnight, thanx for not making it a SS fest! :p I'll have to remember to add you to my friends list Bez.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

CrueLworLD420 wrote:Tried it out on ps3 lastnight, thanx for not making it a SS fest! :p I'll have to remember to add you to my friends list Bez.
Feel free to add me but I mostly play on PC :)
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well the firs TDU Drivetime challenge is over and I would like to thank everyone who took the time to do the race (although I had hoped for a better turnout) :(
I guess some of the members who said they were going to give it a try didn't have time :|

The fastest time set on PC was by: RamteamJax with 9:23:41(that's a minute faster than my time, in my defence i did crash a few times :lol: )

The fastest time set on PS3 was by: CrueLworLD420 with 9:58:77

Congratulations to both Members :woot:
Image Image
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Well the firs TDU Drivetime challenge is over and I would like to thank everyone who took the time to do the race (although I had hoped for a better turnout) :(
I guess some of the members who said they were going to give it a try didn't have time :|

The fastest time set on PC was by: RamteamJax with 9:23:41(that's a minute faster than my time, in my defence i did crash a few times :lol: )

I missed it :cry:

You better believe I'll be ready for the next one! It's about time my knack for driving was recognized :geek:
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Gatorbait771 wrote:
Bezrider wrote:Well the firs TDU Drivetime challenge is over and I would like to thank everyone who took the time to do the race (although I had hoped for a better turnout) :(

I missed it :cry:

You better believe I'll be ready for the next one! It's about time my knack for driving was recognized :geek:

Ok Gator your chance to show what your made of will be :Coming soon: :loll:
I'm also going to post the next one on all three platforms :geek:
Image Image
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

If you're too busy I can post one, I made a great rally challenge for my club (which I won :P) and I think it could be a good challenge. I'm only on the PS3 though.
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Eugene4259 wrote:If you're too busy I can post one, I made a great rally challenge for my club (which I won :P) and I think it could be a good challenge. I'm only on the PS3 though.
Thanks Eugene4259
That's a great idea, I might have my hands full for a bit but hopefully I will find time to give it a try :D
Image Image

Return to “Events”