TDU Drivetime Challenge

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
CrueLworLD420
New Starter
New Starter

Lemme know if you set one up Eugene, I'll give it a whirl.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe time to resurrect the cross platform initiative? Could be fun :woot:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Maybe time to resurrect the cross platform initiative? Could be fun :woot:

:character-blues:
Unfortunately I have now sold my Ps3 and have only got the Xbox 360 and PC versions of TDU 2 but if enough people were interested I would be willing to give it a go.

And if someone was interested in posting it on Ps3 for me I could make a short video of each track and send them a link and it could be copied over to Ps3.

The way I used to do it was design the track on PC then make a close up video of the track, then play the video back on my laptop as I copied the design on the Ps3 and Xbox 360, I've found that with a bit of practice I could get exact copies on each platform. :)

It used to be quite popular on the old forum and each winner got awarded a medal (displayed in their profile), we even had a league table in the end but some of the members moved on to other games and the forum became quiet. :(

The next thing I new the owner just shut the forum down (I had a feeling it was going to happen but he never gave us any warning ) :eeek:

I had already been messing around with a test forum just to learn stuff so when this happened I thought why not give it a go, well you know the rest. :lol:

Anyway I seem to have gotten off the subject but just thought I would explain how it worked on the old forum.

So if anyone else reads this let me know what you think of the idea (needs to be a few on each platform for it to work at its best)
also if someone is interested in porting the tracks to Ps3 let me know here as well. :party:
Image Image
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

always liked the same race for all three platforms, was great Bez. Too bad that Llandy pulled the plug on the old forum, but that's the way it goes, sounded like he had some issues eh. I'm more interested in the pc version, though I do have a ps3. And after I upgrade mine, the old parts get bumped down the line and all that, so I have several machines to rebuild, and one to redo the water cooling on, swamped for the next few weeks. Damn work! 76 shifts to go, minus a bit of statutory holiday time, and a few sick days.

Return to “Events”