Club vs. Club (PC) North America

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looking for someone to CvC with during NA times between 6:00pm-1:00am. Our club (Power Unleashed!) is active every single day and we're looking for other active clubs to race against. :auto-swerve:

:auto-car: :auto-checkeredflag:

I can be found via Steam or Xfire, or in the game, my ign is dpuff. :auto-layrubber:

So... who wants to CvC?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

dpuff wrote:Looking for someone to CvC with during NA times between 6:00pm-1:00am. Our club (Power Unleashed!) is active every single day and we're looking for other active clubs to race against. :auto-swerve:

:auto-car: :auto-checkeredflag:

I can be found via Steam or Xfire, or in the game, my ign is dpuff. :auto-layrubber:

So... who wants to CvC?
This explains why we never encountered your club before as you start at midnight for us, lol :geek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

If you are still looking for clubs to race, I will get my team on to it ASAP. I will be creating a club which will probably get to lvl3 in a day or 2 because of our skill. Contact me through the forum if you are up for getting beaten. Go HARD or don't go at all.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:

Return to “Events”