Prepsi's 0 fee 1 million reward daily challenges! [pc]

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
Prepsi

Apparently a glitch happened and when i tried madman's challenge the CRC read it as me doing my challenge. :/
oh eden.......
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Prepsi wrote:Apparently a glitch happened and when i tried madman's challenge the CRC read it as me doing my challenge. :/
oh eden.......
Russian glitch :think:

:angry-tappingfoot:
Unfortunately these things happen. It was a good drive. Needed some extra checkpoints, lol. Taking the Jag lawn-mowing shaved off almost 10 sec of my initial time
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:
Prepsi wrote:Apparently a glitch happened and when i tried madman's challenge the CRC read it as me doing my challenge. :/
oh eden.......

Unfortunately these things happen. It was a good drive. Needed some extra checkpoints, lol. Taking the Jag lawn-mowing shaved off almost 10 sec of my initial time
don't use imageshack the link does not work! :angry-tappingfoot:
nathan is a mexican!!
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:
oh eden.......

that sucks!

PS prespi when are you going to upload next i've been waiting for a few days for a new challange
nathan is a mexican!!
Prepsi

snake250 wrote:
MadManCK wrote:
oh eden.......

that sucks!

PS prespi when are you going to upload next i've been waiting for a few days for a new challange
i dunno when i have ideas and i dont have any right now
free to share some tho
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Prepsi wrote: i dunno when i have ideas and i dont have any right now
free to share some tho
Use your previous ones and reverse them or limit to another car.
Use one of the many races, slightly alter the course or reverse.
Just pick a location somewhere and look for a cool combo of roads.

With this many roads there are endless options to create cool CRCs

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Prepsi

New one is up! I actually think I learned how to handle the Rturbo and I'm looking forward to some more drives with it!
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Prepsi wrote:New one is up! I actually think I learned how to handle the Rturbo and I'm looking forward to some more drives with it!
i will have a go!

Edit: short cuts and h-shifter makes me win, 1:41:40

Edit 2: i was asked by one of prespi's friends ( not nameing or shameing ) he asked why i got 5 sec ahead at the end

(i think lunytrickz had a crash at the end or something i don't know?)
Last edited by snake250 on Sat May 25, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Prepsi wrote:New one is up! I actually think I learned how to handle the Rturbo and I'm looking forward to some more drives with it!
I'll have a go at it later. Good to see you back on track

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

snake250 wrote:
i will have a go!

Edit: short cuts and h-shifter makes me win, 1:41:40

Edit 2: i was asked by one of prespi's friends ( not nameing or shameing ) he asked why i got 5 sec ahead at the end

(i think lunytrickz had a crash at the end or something i don't know?)
You lie and are a f**k cheater. Stop hacking DriveTime CRCs
Just checked and no way you drove that time legit.
Video or it didn't happen.

You just received a warning.

Return to “Events”