Prepsi's 0 fee 1 million reward daily challenges! [pc]

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:
snake250 wrote:
Prepsi wrote:New one is up! I actually think I learned how to handle the Rturbo and I'm looking forward to some more drives with it!
i will have a go!

Edit: short cuts and h-shifter makes me win, 1:41:40

Edit 2: i was asked by one of prespi's friends ( not nameing or shameing ) he asked why i got 5 sec ahead at the end

(i think lunytrickz had a crash at the end or something i don't know?)
You lie and are a f**k cheater. Stop hacking DriveTime CRCs
Just checked and no way you drove that time legit.
Video or it didn't happen.

You just received a warning.
:character-blues:
if you want prove i did not hack next time i will record it!

so calm down please :character-blues:
Last edited by snake250 on Sun May 26, 2013 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
nathan is a mexican!!
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:You lie and are a f**k cheater. Stop hacking DriveTime CRCs

What happened? MadManCK's CRC time was beaten? This cannot be, oh my god.

mmck you're not the best driver out there, if your score was beaten, doesn't mean that person hacked, maybe you're just bad. Accept it.

top250 used to be in my club, we CvCed together and one thing I know for sure is he does not hack. Accept defeat bro.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

dpuff wrote:

mmck you're not the best driver out there, if your score was beaten, doesn't mean that person hacked, maybe you're just bad. Accept it.

top250 used to be in my club, we CvCed together and one thing I know for sure is he does not hack. Accept defeat bro.
He has hacked CRC before and this one he used either a speedhack or hacked the challenge results.
And i am one of the fastest legit drivers in TDU without any doubt. I can see from checkpoint times this one has been tempered with.
Stay out of this.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:
dpuff wrote:

He has hacked CRC before and this one he used either a speedhack or hacked the challenge results.
And i am one of the fastest legit drivers in TDU without any doubt. I can see from checkpoint times this one has been tempered with.
Stay out of this.

i have never hacked crc before...........

"And i am one of the fastest legit drivers in TDU without any doubt"

thats BS.

you such a madman! turning people on people is wrong :angry-tappingfoot:
nathan is a mexican!!
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

You can't make a claim like that without some serious backup. Suspicions yes, but outright saying 'Hacker' without any proof is a bit weak.

Likewise, 5 seconds over MM's time does seem a bit fishy, I know for a fact he's fast. Maybe not 'one of the fastest', because there's a large amount of variables in a claim like that, but fast.

I'd suggest that if you do beat his time for any future CRC's, you fire up the Replay Editor and record it, just to avoid anything like this in future.

Just my 2 cents . :)
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

dpuff wrote:top250 used to be in my club, we CvCed together and one thing I know for sure is he does not hack. Accept defeat bro.

Oh...Top250 doesn't hack? What's this bit about avatar thieves in the forum then?
http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=20

I suppose we're not supposed to believe our lying eyes? He even admits using the hack on this page:
http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=30

Your defense of Top250 seems rather weak...
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Arsinoe wrote:
dpuff wrote:top250 used to be in my club, we CvCed together and one thing I know for sure is he does not hack. Accept defeat bro.
Arsinoe wrote:Oh...Top250 doesn't hack? What's this bit about avatar thieves in the forum then?
http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=20

I suppose we're not supposed to believe our lying eyes? He even admits using the hack on this page:
http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=30

-_- that picture is the only one you could find....

i only did that with prespi, part of a troll video on his youtube page

Edit: i also removed it from my computer a few days after that video
Last edited by snake250 on Sun May 26, 2013 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
nathan is a mexican!!
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Xlthuathopec wrote:You can't make a claim like that without some serious backup. Suspicions yes, but outright saying 'Hacker' without any proof is a bit weak.

Likewise, 5 seconds over MM's time does seem a bit fishy, I know for a fact he's fast. Maybe not 'one of the fastest', because there's a large amount of variables in a claim like that, but fast.

I'd suggest that if you do beat his time for any future CRC's, you fire up the Replay Editor and record it, just to avoid anything like this in future.

i agree with Xlthuathopec what he's saying so now :back to topic:
nathan is a mexican!!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This argument is easy to solve, get Prepsi to re-upload the race snake 250 can then re-run it and put the recording on here ;)
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Xlthuathopec wrote:You can't make a claim like that without some serious backup. Suspicions yes, but outright saying 'Hacker' without any proof is a bit weak.

I would not say this if i wasn't sure about it.
He has hacked my CRCs before and apologised for it. He said he was bored.

He was 5 sec "faster" on 2 straights. Clearly speedhack or hacked CRC period. Even with clutch cheat you cant be that fast.

Another stupid attempt to derail this thread.

Top250, stop hacking DriveTime CRCs.

And now
:back to topic:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Events”