Prepsi's 0 fee 1 million reward daily challenges! [pc]

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:This is also the first time i recorded live gameplay with my new fast HDD, which allows a steady 60FPS while recording :ugeek:
Sounds good Mad :)

Hey Prepsi

I've heard from my clubmates Madman and Luny for awhile that your CRC's are good, and now I would like to see for myself.
I've already sent you a friend req. in TDU2, this i just a follow up :)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some n00b hacker, named ECCxET has just done it in half my time. Wonder if he can also show a video of that time. :angry-tappingfoot:

Prepsi clean up your list of n00b hackers. I hate those imbeciles :teasing-nutkick:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi

MadManCK wrote:Some n00b hacker, named ECCxET has just done it in half my time. Wonder if he can also show a video of that time. :angry-tappingfoot:

Prepsi clean up your list of n00b hackers. I hate those imbeciles :teasing-nutkick:

crap.....i friended him because he had a flying car so i could go on rides in it....will sort it out.
Prepsi

was tired so the challenge should be ubereasy today. don't worry, it'll get harder tomorrow! >:D
Prepsi

This one's gonna be epic!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Prepsi wrote:This one's gonna be epic!
Hey Prepsi

Your city crc was good, very though and fast, but i must say 4.43 min as i posted in my Koenigsegg as nr. 1 atm is alttle too long for that sorter intens race crc.

Other than that keep up the good work, and try to make them not so long in the future or just do as you please :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Sliding all over the place in the Veyron SS. I call it a soap noir. That was a very tricky drive. Very tough to stay clean but i managed a reasonable time. Video is loading. I captured the gameplay again. Seems to work nicely. Little to no lag.

[youtube]1RsuC0IFi30[/youtube]
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Nice job Mad, we were kneck and kneck must of the race but i sadly lost my cool and crashed at the last turn before the finishline and got some penilty points, if not for that it would have been close :D

But it is nice to see that the Koenigsegg can keep up with the Veyron SS :p ... for the must part :D

Btw, i think you could have gone even faster, because i was going flat where you lefted off :lol: but different cars different grip

Cya at the next one
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Nice job Mad, we were kneck and kneck must of the race but i sadly lost my cool and crashed at the last turn before the finishline and got some penilty points, if not for that it would have been close :D

But it is nice to see that the Koenigsegg can keep up with the Veyron SS :p ... for the must part :D

Btw, i think you could have gone even faster, because i was going flat where you lefted off :lol: but different cars different grip

Cya at the next one
Maybe i can shave off a few seconds, but i haven't driven the Veyron for a while and that thing is sliding all over the place :angry-banghead: . It even has a tendency to spin out now :auto-swerve: . Made a few small mistakes, one mis-shift and in some places like the "kink" i could have gone a bit faster yes. But this was only my second run, first was Recon. Long and tough drive from Prepsi. 8-)
It is really cool to be able to record and drive at the same time now. Gives a better reference on where you can win some time.
A head to head option would have been nice also. Like a ghost car of the fastest time. (on/off)
Koenigsegg is probably the better drive here. I still prefer the Cinque and the FXX, but they will probably be too slow on this track.

Looking forward to the next challenge

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:Maybe i can shave off a few seconds, but i haven't driven the Veyron for a while and that thing is sliding all over the place :angry-banghead: . It even has a tendency to spin out now :auto-swerve: . Made a few small mistakes, one mis-shift and in some places like the "kink" i could have gone a bit faster yes.
But this was only my second run, first was Recon. It is really cool to be able to record and drive at the same time now. Gives a better reference on where you can win some time.
Heh yeah i've head luny rage about that too, but the Koenigsegg does it too, it grips or hit the sidewalk very easy... and then it is gameover for that run :D

Heh i notice that in the video too, but well it happens to the best of us :happy-jumpgreen: But you still got the job done
MadManCK wrote:A head to head option would have been nice also. Like a ghost car of the fastest time. (on/off)
That would be awsome, but also very stress full :D " watching you jet off "
MadManCK wrote:Koenigsegg is probably the better drive here. I still prefer the Cinque and the FXX, but they will probably be too slow on this track.
Hmm it goes straite but when it comes to the twisty stuf it bugs down, and it also takes alot of skillz in the K-segg to drive it fast on twisty stuf, but still it is kinder a gamble every time :mrgreen:

Return to “Events”