Champion
Champion

CRC is up again !!

2 new ones

MMCKs Bolero; a fast drive in the Pagani F with some traffic
MMCKs RoundUp; Flatout around a Lake in a weapon of choice. 1 minute thriller

Good luck and have fun !

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

2 Drivetime challenges are still up for 2 more Days

A2 on Ibiza, very fast but also technical drive with some blind corners

The Curvz on Oahu in A4 Jaguar, scenic drive, some skillz rquired 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Special after Easter challenge.
This DriveTime challenge is based on my Club mate Lunys Lancia shootout Rallye track.
It is a very tough and demanding track that will keep your attention focused while driving. No room for mistakes here. Walls are unforgiving, so is the Stratos.
Good luck beating this one. It took me 3 attempts to get a "clean" drive. Stratos is more tailhappy than a puppydog. It might help watching the video before you give it a try. :ugeek:

[youtube]u-iGuWEvQ_0[/youtube]

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

New Challenge
10 fee, 1 Million reward

Kelekole Pass Downhill in an A5 of choice.

[youtube]kTmplNuUwVU[/youtube]

Stay out of those guardrails, just saying :laughing-rolling:

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Why the Hood camera view? What are you hiding? Wheelspin? :auto-swerve:
Mr Hertz
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

dpuff wrote:Why the Hood camera view? What are you hiding? Wheelspin? :auto-swerve:
He has constructed a simulator set-up to play on so it is the most realistic view to use, it also seems to be one of the easiest views to use(i'm not saying that is why he is using it). In my experiences it stops you from thinking about which direction your wheels are facing therefore stopping you from trying to correct yourself and causing some really stupid collisions.
Please don't call me homophobic as I'm not scared of gays, I just don't f***ing like them!!!

Posting like a boss since March 25th :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dreads: :banana-wrench: :banana-guitar: :banana-rock: :banana-stoner:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

dpuff wrote:Why the Hood camera view? What are you hiding? Wheelspin? :auto-swerve:
I drive mostly hood cam in TDU for two reasons mainly. First i do not like the unrealistic rubber neck head panning in cockpit view and second i have indeed a cockpit setup myself. Driving in hood view gives the most "realistic" driving perspective in TDU. Sometimes i cruise in cockpit view.

I started to record live gameplay a while back. Before i always used the replay editor and different viewpoints.

This run was indeed with a lot of wheelspin, sliding and locked brakes, but thats TDU...
The Audi RS5 is actually one of the better cars to drive.

So far only 3 players have made an attempt on the Kelekole Pass, scared? :loll:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:

So far only 3 players have made an attempt on the Kelekole Pass, scared? :loll:

In a word "yes" :loll:
Image Image
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

I'm away, so can't. Be back Thursday or Friday, then work the weekend. :-(
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

I attempted the Kekoele Pass in an S5 (I don't have the RS5 :C), and was 3 seconds behind at the third checkpoint, so I didn't bother. I also didn't bother with the C3 one, purely because the C3 I use is a 308, which has a slower top speed than the Jag/SL :P

Return to “Events”