MMCKs DriveTime Challenges

Got a cruise coming up or just posted a race in the CRC, then SHOUT it here
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Xlthuathopec wrote:I attempted the Kekoele Pass in an S5 (I don't have the RS5 :C), and was 3 seconds behind at the third checkpoint, so I didn't bother. I also didn't bother with the C3 one, purely because the C3 I use is a 308, which has a slower top speed than the Jag/SL :P
I was also suprised about the good old Jag D type performance uphill. I set the reference time in the 308 btw. Top speed of the Jag is an Eden lie... :loll:

I will try to avoid DLC cars. But the RS5 drives really good :woot:

:character-blues:

Edit: Uploaded 2 new ones

MMCK's High Speed Street, a flatout run on Ibiza

DriveTime Classic Downhill, same track as Magnum's but this time down the hill in a Classic Corvette '57

Have fun :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
CaptainTNT
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Lol I tried Mads challenges once. I am precise driver and still could not bet his impossible times until one time I used a :beer:gatti in one race many moons ago. :auto-iroc:
:flags-australia: Mate.
I been playing Team Fortress 2 since the 24th of September 2007.
I played Gran Turismo 5 since 24th of November 2010.
I played Test Drive Unlimited 2 since the 9th of February 2011
I play Forza Horizon 3 .
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

So as we speak I'm attempting your A1 Ibiza Town thing. I'm faster in the Atom V8 than I am in the CCXR. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Edit: From 1:44 to 1:42 to 1:40, my previous times were about 4-6 seconds behind, but on my last run, I was keeping it under 1 second :D Had a little screwup at the end, but I think I can do it. :)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Xlthuathopec wrote:So as we speak I'm attempting your A1 Ibiza Town thing. I'm faster in the Atom V8 than I am in the CCXR. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Edit: From 1:44 to 1:42 to 1:40, my previous times were about 4-6 seconds behind, but on my last run, I was keeping it under 1 second :D Had a little screwup at the end, but I think I can do it. :)
Hehe, yes, the Atom V8 is one of the best A1 cars, as long as there are no long straights. It corners much better than the Koenigsegg or the Veyron.
I have set the reference time in the Veyron SS and improved my time with a few tenths in the FXX. Atom is probably a bit faster there.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

I tried, but I'm not able to beat it :P

I find that I'm anywhere from .5 to .7 slower at the first CP, then I make up .2 or .3 on the third (4 wheel slight drifts ftw) thanks to the Atoms awesome brakes, and then the gap slowly increases with each checkpoint, until about 1.6-2.2 at the end. More practice, I guess. With that said, keyboard and automatic can't really go toe-to-toe with a wheel and manual :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Driving with a keyboard, controller or wheel all has its advantages and disadvantages. Squeezing out the last few seconds is the hard part.

Loaded 2 new ones

The Surgeon in the Ferrari 599GTO. Stay sharp on this one.

Dangeroute downhill in the Nissan 370Z, a real challenge to keep on the road there.

Both with a little penalty and 10 fee, 1 Million reward.
Have fun

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

These are up for the next 2 days

Viva Ibiza in the Spyker Zagato
FTL FTW on a familiar Follow the Leader route, in the Aston One-77
RUF Roundup, the RUF RGT in HC mode on a little loop near the CRC

Have fun and good luck

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

RGT on HC mode. For the Real RUF Die Hards.

One of the few cars that actually drives well on HC mode. Still very tricky and avoid sliding with it. A little too much throttle and you face the upcoming traffic :eeek: .

This challenge has a 2 star penalty and no traffic. On Oahu near the CRC, close to the Chinese Temple.
Good luck on this one. It is a real challenge. :auto-swerve:

[youtube]F-b0ukBTwMM[/youtube]

PS If you can not manage to control the car on HC, you can always try it on a different mode. I can't check it anyway. :loll:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Speed Cruise CRC in the Aston One-77; nice fast drive along the coast

The Persuaders in the Dino 246GT, mountain descent in this little cool classic

[youtube]oMpFPOH6soA[/youtube]
[youtube]OYqj-3f7hpQ[/youtube]

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

2 new CRCs

Crazy Caterham in the Caterham 260, 2 laps of never ending turns. Beware of curb kicks, don't cut there.

Grande Classico in the Ferrari 250GTO, familiar turf for the CVC racers.

Good luck and have fun

Return to “Events”